Chapter 3

I sat up from the bench and put away my stuff before heading my way down the stairs. Unsurprisingly, the trip wasn't pleasant.

"Hey, have you heard of that kid from the hero course? The one with blood hair and an angry look on his face?" Asked person 1.

"Oh, you mean that kid? His name's Bakugo Katsuki. Have you heard the rumors?" Replied person 2.

"Yeah, I have." Said person 1.

"So, what's your opinion on them?" Asked person 2.

"The rumors are kinda mean, I can't help but feel bad for him. However, that doesn't mean I don't agree with the rumors." Said person 1, stating their opinion.

"So, you're saying you believe that he is a jack-ass mean guy who joined the league of villains and is plotting our ultimate demise." Summed up person 2.

"Uh- yeah..." Replied person 1.

"Don't you think that the rumors go a little too far? Yeah, he was kidnapped and asked to join, but the reports say that he refused. Plus, there's no evidence!" Replied person 2.

"C'mon Lucille, you should know that people's imaginations are quite outstanding. I just happen to believe this rumor, and I think you should too. You know that I'm good at knowing things sometimes, right?" Stated person 1.

"Sometimes, but you're right. I guess it's better to be safer than sorry." Replied person 2.

While listening to this conversation, my face morphed into many kind of expressions, including; serious, angry, and sad, and when they mentioned my kidnapping, I flinched. Do people seriously think this about me? I asked myself.

I heard a shuffling behind me, and started to hear footsteps walking down the stairs. I looked behind me and saw All Might. Wait!? What was All Might doing here? I thought. All Might walked right past me, and his footsteps stopped right in front of the two girls. Huh? What is he doing?

"Lucille and Amy, you guys should know not to talk about people in such bad ways." Said All Might, lecturing the two girls.

"Sorry, All Might." Apologized Amy, aka, person 1.

"Yeah, we're sorry. You're right, it's not nice to talk about people in bad ways even if they don't know about it." Said Lucille respectively. She is person 2.

"Mhm," Smiled All Might. "Now you girls best be going."

All Might then turned around and walked right back up the stairs and right toward me.

"You alright, young Bakugo?" Asked All Might.

I just rolled my eyes as said, "What's with you and your 'You alright young Bakugo?' Bullshit."

"Young Bakugo, I'm just trying to make sure you're alright." Replied All Might.

"Why would you need to? You really expect me to feel hurt by such comments? I'm not weak, All Might." I stated.

"Young Bakugo, everyone—even the strongest of heroes—can feel hurt by-" Said All Might sympathetically before he got cut off by Bakugo.

"Oh shut up, now let me get to class." I said as I walked past All Might.

————————————————

The bell rang—school was finally over. I got up from my chair and put my bookbag over my shoulder. Once I was done with everything, I headed for the door of the classroom.

"Hey, Bakubro!" Yelled out Kirishima.

I turned around. "What is it, Shitty hair?" I asked.

"Wanna hang out with me and the rest of the Bakusquad today? We're going to the mall!" Asked Kirishima enthusiastically.

"I have plans, Shitty hair." I replied. Kiri's face morphed into one of disappointment.

"Aw, c'mon man. You haven't hung out with us in awhile, it isn't the Bakusquad without you." Replied Kirishima, trying to convince me.

"Shitty hair. Like is said. I. Have. Plans." I stated with venom in my voice, trying to get Kiri to get the message.

Kiri's face changed into one of sadness. "Oh, alright Bakubro." Replied Kiri softly. The guilt in my stomach had grown. I'm sorry, Kiri. I didn't mean it. I thought.

I slowly turned away and walked out the classroom door.