Chapter 9

"What...?" I asked, shocked from what Aizawa-sensei just said.

"I'm here for you," Replied Aizawa.

I burst into tears, not being able to hold back anymore. And despite all my pride, I held Aizawa-sensei close, hugging him tightly. I probably squeezed him too hard actually... But he didn't see to mind. All he did was pull me closer, smile softly, and say:

"Don't worry, it'll be alright."

I don't understand why, but I believe him... I really believe him. Will I really be free once again?
____________

After I calmed down, Aizawa looked me straight in the eyes and asked:

"Bakugo, what is the problem?"

I felt scared, but I didn't feel hesitant. I can't believe it, I feel safe-I trust Aizawa-sensei.

"I..."

Well, I thought I did... But my voice caught in my throat and I couldn't say anything anymore.

"...It's nothing,"

Is all I said before wiping the tear stains off of my face and heading back inside of the school.

Aizawa silently looked at me as I walked away. I knew that he knew I was lying, but I'll just let him guess... It's for the best after all.

-

For the whole rest of the day, I couldn't help but wonder what was going on behind the closed doors of the Bakugo family. What happened on the rooftop with Bakugo... What made him feel this way? I need to know.

I decided that I would do anything to figure out what's wrong and help my student out, I am his teacher after all.

-

"Okay students, now that it is Friday the end of mental health week, I should explain today's activity: Therapy Session. We, as a class shall sit together and talk about our problems, a kind of therapy you could say. You aren't required to share your problems, but you're required to be respectful. You're also required to not share any of the information you hear today in this classroom without permission." Explained Aizawa.

"Uhm- isn't this kind of uncomfortable, Mr. Aizawa?" Blurted out Uraraka.

"Ah, well, I suppose it could be quite uncomfortable talking about your problems... But, it is also good to talk about your problems too. If none of you are comfortable starting... I.... I could start myself." Replied Aizawa.

The class went silent.

"I suppose that would help, Aizawa-sensei." Said Uraraka.

"Well, when I was about your guys' ages and in UA... I had, uh... Went on a trip with Hizashi and uhm... A friend, and uh it went wrong... Attacked... Villains attacked... And, yeah..." Aizawa said, struggling to talk, his mind seeming to be elsewhere.

"What happened...?" Asked Mina curiously, having a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Aizawa looked up and to his students.

"Let's just say that I'll never let it happen again," Replied Aizawa, trying not to think about the past. "Now, does anybody else want to go?"

"I'll go!" Yelled out Kirishima.

"So, back in middle school I was bullied a lot, and they called me names. I felt so insecure all the time and didn't know what to do about it... But then I met Mina who chased the bullies away! Now I've decided to become manlier and become a hero that can help out people who are being bullied like I was." Shared Kirishima, seeming to feel down. But in the end, he looked back up at everyone and smiled. "Now, who's next?"

"Wow... I didn't know you were bullied, bro." Said Denki. "I guess I'll go next."

Ngl, this is quite a rushed chapter. Sorry about that, I'll probably come back and edit it again sometime later on if I feel like it.