Chapter 7

Aizawa and Principal Nezu stood in front of me, clearly not pleased with what I did.

"Mr. Bakugo, could you care to explain why you pulled such a stunt?" Asked Principal Nezu. I rolled my eyes.

"The guy was an asshole and I wasn't feeling it today." I replied bluntly.

"And that's good reason to threaten him?" Asked Principal Nezu once again.

"I'd say it is, but I'm assuming the answer is no." I replied. Principal Nezu sighed.

"What you did was wrong, Mr. Bakugo. However, I'm willing to give you a chance. Now, Aizawa, you decide what you're gonna do to him." Said Principal Nezu as he looked toward Aizawa.

"Bakugo, due to your irresponsible shenanigans and the breaking of school rules, I would normally give you a suspension. However, I believe that this week is to important to be missed, so I've decided that you shall get detention for two weeks." Said Aizawa. My eyes widened. Oh no, mother's gonna be pissed! This won't be good...

"Have anything to say, Mr. Bakugo?" Said Principal Nezu. I shook my head as it hung low.

*************

I opened the front door to see Mitsuki standing near the front door. Oh shit...

"Now, my dear Bakugo, close the door." Mother said threatening. I quickly did as she asked.

"NOW, CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY I GOT A CALL FROM THE SCHOOL SAYING YOU THREATENED A KID AT SCHOOL AND USED YOUR QUIRK WITHOUT PERMISSION OR GOOD REASON!?" She yelled. I was silent and my head hung low. "ANSWER ME!?"

She yelled once again as she slapped me hard on the face. I fell to the floor.

"YOU VILLAIN! I'VE GIVEN UP MY LIFE FOR YOU, AND THIS IS WHAT I GET? A VILLAIN SON!" She yelled as she spat in my face.

"It's been a little while since I last beat you... I think I made a mistake in doing so. It seems like you've become out of line." She said eerily. I gulped and dread filled my body. I shouldn't of taken my anger out of that kid... I really shouldn't have...

The beating lasted a good thirty minutes.

Mother smirked once she was done.

"It's been awhile since I did this, I guess I've forgotten how great it feels!" She said seeming amused. "Now get up to your room before I make you!"

I quickly scrambled to my feet despite the pain and ran up the stairs.

I really shouldn't have done what I did.

**************

I woke up the next day feeling sore all over my body. I groaned and got ready for school. It didn't take long, and by 8:05 I was already in front of the door of class 1-A.

"What's up, losers!" I yelled. Everyone didn't really acknowledge me except the Bakusquad and Deku.

"What's up, Bakubro! How're you doing?" Asked Kirishima.

"Obviously great, shitty hair!" I replied.

"Oh, hey Kacchan!" Stuttered Deku.

"Oi nerd, get out of the way." I said as I shoved past him and walked toward my desk. I kinda felt bad for him. How could he care about me even after all the years of abuse I've put him through?

"That's quite rude, Bakugo!" Lectured Iida. I ignored him.

"Hey, listen to me when-" Iida was cut off by the sound of the door opening. It was Aizawa.

Wait what!? Aizawa! It wasn't even 8:10 yet! Did Hell freeze over or something?

"Get into your seats, problem children." Said Aizawa monotonously. Everyone quickly obliged.

"Now today, like I said, is going to be about bullying and suicide. Suicide and bullying are both very serious things, and they can overlap with each other. If you're wondering what I mean, what I mean is that bullying can result in suicidal thoughts and maybe even suicide itself. However, sadly, once a person attempts suicide, some people may use that as reason to bully someone. A sad reality." Said Aizawa. He then went on to talking more about such subjects.

"Now class, if there's anything you want to share with me on these topics, feel free to come up here now and speak or you maybe could come after class for a more private approach." Said Aizawa in a semi-soft tone.

"Uhm... Would you mind if I shared..." Stuttered Deku as he rose his hand. Everyone's heads turned toward him, and I could feel my heart dropping into my stomach. They will find out, they will know... They will hate me... God dammit Katsuki, it's all your fault anyway! You're the one who bullied Deku, you deserve it! Plus... They probably already hate me anyway...

"Go ahead, problem child." Aizawa said, replying to Deku's words.

"Uhm... So... Throughout my elementary and middle school life, I was bullied. We were friends at one point... But something changed. He started calling me names and told be cruel things. One time near the end of middle school, he told me to take a swan dive off the roof of the school. I wanna say that I never thought about going through with it... But I did. Luckily I never did nor tried to, it was just a thought. Uhm... Yeah..." Stuttered Deku through most of it. The class was silent.

"Who?" Asked Mina, ready to beat someone. I just stared at Deku, and he stared back. My eyes were starting to shine, and tears were at the corner of my eyes. Did I really make him think about such things? Mother's right... I'm a monster, a villain...

I mentally shook out of my thoughts. What's with these thoughts? They're more brutal than normal...

It didn't take long before Deku looked back to the rest of the class.

"You don't need to know, Mina." Replied Deku.

"Of course I need to know! How else am I supposed to whoop his ass!?" Replied Mina.

Everyone was frowning, unhappy about Deku being bullied.

"C'mon, just tell us a name and we'll take care of it." Said Uraraka with a wicked smile on her face.

Oh, how I wish you would. Maybe then I wouldn't have to kill myself. Not that I actually would, I'm not exactly enthusiastic about dying.

"No, Uraraka-san." Said Deku. Why was the nerd protecting me...? My teeth clenched and for a second I wanted to stand up and say that I did it, but I didn't. I was too much of a coward.

The class clearly wanted to know who it was, but didn't push it farther. Class then resumed.

Sorry for the procrastination of the editing of this chapter, I am just a lazy person. I also have to apologize for the bad quality and cliche-ness of this chapter and it's amateur writing. I am an amateur though, so yeah- I'm also a little sick right now. I have a cough and runny nose, and yesterday or the day before yesterday I had a headache almost all day, so yeah, it isn't fun. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.