Chapter 6

BEEP, BEEP-

Another morning, another day. Another fricking boring ass day.

Just as normal, I changed clothes, brushed my teeth, grabbed my bag, and headed for downstairs. And like normal, I saw mother sitting at this couch, watching something on her tablet.

"Uh... Good morning, mother." I said nervously as I slowly made my way to the breakfast table.

"No breakfast today, Katsuki. You could starve for all I care." Said Mitsuki.

"But, mother-" I tried to change her mind, but she wouldn't allow me to.

"You're a monster, you know that? Everything that's happened, it's all your fault... And now this? Everyone thinks you're a monster, Katsuki. And I can't help but agree as well." Mother said. Tears were forming at the corners of my eyes, and all I could do was leave the house as fast as I could, so I did.

I ran to school, faster than I ever have before. I guess I just needed to blow off some steam, and it worked. Well, for a short while at least.

—————————————

As I was making my way across the halls of UA, heading for my next class, I heard some talking.

"Oh, I can't believe nobody's taking action. Katsuki Bakugo should be expelled from UA and banned from school grounds. He's not fit to be a hero, and I'd go as far as to say he's actually fit for being a villain. Yeah, I admit, he's strong, but-"

I was not in the mood today. I'd usually just accept such behavior, but I was in a really explosive mood right now, and needed someone or something to take my anger out on.

"Yo, extra, you got a bone to pick?" I asked, pissed off.

"Yeah, I do in fact." Replied the other.

"Well, fuck off before I make your face fucked up." I said.

"Oh, I'm so scared. You do realize if you use your quirk during school without a hero license or permission, then you will get in trouble. Even more so when you hurt another student while doing so. You might even get expelled. Not so confident now, are yah?" Said the random guy. My rage faltered, but still burned fiercely.

I activated my quirk and exploded the wall right next to the guys head.

"That better have warned you." I said, still angry. "Now fuck off!"

The guy just ran off, along with the other two students who he was talking to.

In that moment, all I could remember thinking was: Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.

Hey guys, I apologize for it being short. It's just, my friend who I'm communicating through discord with. (I know him in real life.) Checked out this story, and said that I had left it on cliffhanger, so I decided to get a chapter out as soon as I could.
-Yours truly<3