Chapter 8

It's kinda weird... The way I look at Deku and see him smile and then think,

God, I wish I was dead.

I don't know why I do, I just do. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I did nothing but torture him, and then now that he's stronger, he doesn't even want some revenge?

Stupid, shitty, naive... Too kind for his own good Deku...

And now, whenever I want to go up to the rooftop for a breath of fresh air and I look down and see the ground oh so far away... I feel the need to jump and get it over with. It's kinda scary these thoughts... I don't think I'm capable of jumping though, but as every day goes by, the probability of me doing so doesn't lower.

Maybe that's why today I am skipping class to see the view just even a little longer. I know what's gonna happen when I get home, but I wonder if I am even going to be home ever again.

My breathing shakes as I look down from the edge, the only thing separating me from taking a step off being the fence.

I felt weirdly at peace... But I felt terrified at the same time. Is today the day I die? Really?

I don't know if I should be excited or scared...

BANG!!

I quickly turned around to see Aizawa bursting the door open.

"Bakugo!! What are you doing here??" He asked seeming panicked.

"The view's nice." I replied simply.

"Well, you weren't in class. Didn't your mom already talk to you about this?" Asked Aizawa.

My eyes widened at the mention of my mother.

"Ah... Yeah, she did; so what?" I replied.

"If you continue to skip class then you will fail and then get kicked out, and I doubt you of all people want that. I'll have to call your mother about skipping class, but I'll let you slide this time, just don't do it again." Said Aizawa with a stern look on his face.

Adrenaline rushed though me as I felt I was about to cry. I hurriedly tugged on his shirt.

He turned around and faced me, "Wha-"

Tears leaked out of my eyes.

"D-don't do that... Please..." I said desperately.

"Bakugo..." Said Aizawa at a loss for words, having no clue what to say about the situation at hand.

I quickly pulled my hand away from his shirt and looked down.

I felt horribly embarrassed and didn't know what to do.

"Is there a reason you're acting this way?" Asked Aizawa.

I stayed quiet, I didn't know what to do.

"If you just tell me then I'll do everything in my power to help you... You just need to tell me, ok? Don't worry, I'll believe you." Said Aizawa, his eyes soft.

Hello guys, been a long time, aye?
Sorry about that. 😅
Also, sorry for the short chapter as well,
I hope you liked it.