Chapter 5: BBAA vs SPTR

"Good Luck guys!" cried Ruby. "Let's hope he doesn't lose like he would to me," said Silhouette. Bendy then threw a rock at Silhouette and it hit his head. The battle field was split into city and low-land fields. "Ready," said Port, "Go!" Bendy charged straight for Sally, who blocked with her blades. Boris had Alice throw him up to a building so he could use his cannon on higher ground. Alice was fighting against Percy Johnson with her swords. Alex was currently being chased by Jason Terror. "I hope Alice doesn't reveal her maiden powers," said Steve to himself. To help compensate with this, Alice only activated her powers when she had an arrow out. Bendy and Sally were having a good duel. Sally then charged only for Bendy to dodge the blade and dis arm her. Bendy would have finished her, but Richter smacked Bendy with his chain. Alex managed to sneak away from Trevor and up on Richter. Alex then lifted Mjölnir II over his head and smacked him hard and deflating his Aura. "And just like that," said Oobleck, "Mr. Careman has put his hammer down to finish Mr. Behemoth. Literally." Alex then smirked, until he heard the chainsaw again.

Bendy then saw Alice get kicked and then electrocuted. Bendy was defending himself hard as Sally was giving him all that she had. "Why don't you strike back?" she asked. "I'm a gentleman," replied Bendy, "I don't hit girls unless they are evil." Sally never responded because she heard Port say, "And with that, Mr. Johnson is out of the match." She saw Percy get knocked out of the ring by a fire flaming arrow. Team BBAA still had at least 80-90% of their Aura left. Richter climbed up to the building where Boris was, but the wolf was no where to be seen. Then, a charging sound could be heard, and Richter was launched out of the tower and was eliminated. Sally was there still fighting against Bendy. She was breathing heavily now. "How are you not out of breath?" Sally asked. "Well," said Bendy, "I am the fastest thing alive." He then started to create the Speeding Tornado and lift Sally up in the air. "Alice! Boris!" the devil cried. "On it," said Alice. She then loaded an arrow and put ice on it while Boris had his cannon charged up and they both fired at the same time. Sally then fell to the ground, with no Aura left to break her fall, but before she could hit the ground, Bendy caught her. "Why did you..?" she asked. "Just because we're opponents doesn't mean we can't help each other after the match," said Bendy. "And with that," said Doctor Oobleck, "Team BBAA moves onto the doubles round." 

At the bar, the Bartender whistled and said, "Now that was a match." "Pfft, that was a mess," said the man. "C'mon," said the Bartender, "You didn't like them, the other Vale kids, or those before them. What fight are you here for?" Outside, an Atlas ship was flying and the man said, "That one." He then payed the bartender and said, "Happy Vytal Festival." At the Colosseum, Weiss saw the ship and gasped happily. "What is it Weiss?" asked Ruby. "She's here," said Weiss.