Chapter 13: The End

Slaying Grimm was fun, but suddenly, Bendy and Alice both got calls from their scrolls. "Jaune," said Bendy, "What's up?" "It's Pyrrha!" cried Jaune, "she's going after the girl at the top of the tower. PLEASE!! Stop her!!" Bendy then turned to Alice and said, "Help with the evacuation." "Bendy!" cried Alice, "If you don't make it back in, I want to tell you something. Before I was kidnapped, I found something out." "What is it?" Alice then kissed Bendy on the lips and said, "I'm pregnant." For Bendy time stopped when Alice said that. Suddenly, a giant dragon Grimm broke out of the mountain.

Bendy hurried and found Pyrrha with an arrow about to be shot at her. "Return to the dust from where you came from!" said Cinder. Pyrrha closed her eyes bracing for the blow...................but it never came. She opened her eyes to see Bendy block the shot for her. "Hmph," said Cinder, "you come here, thinking you can hold it off?" If it wasn't for Bendy's Super Form, he would've become dust, but instead with just a wound. "I know about Alice," continued Cinder as Bendy fell to the floor and the emeralds left his body. "Perhaps after Alice is dead, I'll kill your unborn child." Bendy's eyes then shot open and a massive wave of white light came from them as Bendy screamed, "NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "BENDY!!!!!!" cried a familiar voice, whose eyes also shot streams of white light. The dragon Grimm roared in pain.

"Don't worry, I got ya kids." Qrow.
"Bendy! Ruby!! Oh my god!!" Alice.
"Pyrrha! I was so worried! Don't ever do that again!" Jaune.
"It's no use, turn off the communications tower!" Qrow.
"We'll keep in touch. Stay safe." Silhouette.
"Oz is still missing." Taiyang.
"This is not good." Qrow.

A few weeks later, Ruby awoke in her room. Taiyang Xio Long was there and he hugged Ruby tightly. "RUBY!" he said, "I didn't know if you would wake up. You okay?" "Well," said Ruby, "the last thing I remember was... Bendy and Pyrrha! Are they okay!?!" "Yes," said Taiyang, "They're fine. Pyrrha is recovering from her leg injury and Bendy is right here." Bendy then groaned as he woke up from his sleep. "Oh, what happened?" he asked, "I feel like me head was hit by a speeding bullet. And I should know." "I'm just glad that you're okay Ruby," said Taiyang, "the fact that you both are here in bed safe and sound. That Wyvern, you two really did a number on it." "I'll say," said a voice. In the door way was Qrow. He asked if he could have a minute, and Taiyang refused, but soon gave up and left. "Now," said Qrow, "you guys really are special. And I really mean it. And not in a 'Mommy's Special Angel' kind of way. You both have Silver Eyes." "What does that have to do with anything?" asked Ruby. "Remanent is full of stories," said Qrow, "Some of them are actually true. One is the story of Silver Eyed Warriors, people with eyes that say that could stare the Grimm down to death." "Is that what we did?" asked Bendy. "Considering that you two are here and a massive Grimm is frozen at Beacon, then yes. It's not dead, just frozen. That Wyvern keeps attracting Grimm to the school. For now, you two just rest." Qrow then left.

A few hours later, Bendy and Ruby walked to Yang's room to find Alice comforting Yang. "Alice!" said Bendy. He then saw Alice with a small bulge on her belly. "How long were we out?" asked Bendy. "Three weeks," said Alice, "You were out for three weeks." "Ruby," said Yang, "It's all gone. The school, Penny, and..." Yang motioned to her arm. Bendy's eyes then went wide and he covered his mouth as he saw just a stump where her arm should be. "What happened?" he asked. "Blake's old partner in the White Fang," replied Alice. "Yang, Alice," said Ruby, "Where are the rest of the team?" "And where are the emeralds?" asked Bendy. " "The emeralds are with the Dark Group," said Alice, "Steve is with them, but they've been out of contact since the Fall." "Weiss' father came for her," said Yang, "No one outside of Vale knows what happened. They don't know who to trust. Weiss' father thought it would be safer for her. Esther said that she would go to Atlas to find Weiss. Alex went missing after the Fall. And Blake just...ran! Boris and Sun saw her run." "But there has to be a re..." before Ruby could continue, Yang then said, "No. Sometimes bad things happen Ruby." "W...what do we do now?" asked Bendy. "You two can do whatever you want," said Yang, "I'm just gonna stay here." "I'll comfort her guys," said Alice. Bendy and Ruby looked at each other and walked out. Ruby then turned and said to Yang, "I love you." "Alice," said Bendy, "I love you." "I love you too," said Alice.

A few months later, Bendy got a call from Silhouette, saying he knows where the enemy will strike next. Bendy and Ruby quietly sneaked out, and out side waiting for them was Team JNPR, Steve and the Dark Group. "Hey," said Jaune, "Haven's along ways away. You guys ready?" "We wouldn't be here if we weren't up to it," said Bendy. "Bendy," said Pyrrha, "Thank you. I owe you my life." "Of course," said Bendy. 

Meanwhile, the Grimm were still coming to the school, Blake was jumping from roof top to roof top, with Boris following her as fast as he could run. Weiss was on a plane with her father. Esther was getting a ticket to an air travel to Atlas before the borders close. Alex is seen in a box, and is breathing hard.

A voice is heard and she said, "So tell me Ozpin, where are your guardians? They are scattered, divided, and afraid. This is the beginning of the end, and I can't wait to watch you burn." It is then revealed a woman in black clothing, with white skin and hair, and red eyes. She is the one known as Salem.

Just then, Bootleg Bart appeared and said, "Madam, they're all here

Just then, Bootleg Bart appeared and said, "Madam, they're all here." "Good," said Salem. She then walked down with Bart close behind. Salem thought to herself, "I hope that you know what you're up against, dear devil and girl. For I have one of your ultimate weapons." Salem then pulled out the Blue Chaos Emerald and smirked.