Chapter 9: Never Miss a Beat

Penny finished her round and she was the winner and she moved on to the finals. Ruby ran to congratulate her. The Dream Team was getting worried about Bendy. The leader of the Dream Team had been getting more distant looking for Alice. He and Alice were suppose to be the contenders of the doubles round, but Bendy was looking for Alice because he loved her. Boris and Alex both had to fill in for both of them. "I just hope Bendy will come down," said Esther, "I know he's worried about Alice. We all are. But Ozpin said to just relax, and he'll find her." "But what does he do?" asked a voice, "Sit on his ass in his office, drinking coffee." They all turned to see Bendy with a mad look on his face. "Bendy," said Silhouette, "about time you got here." "Shut it Silhouette," said Bendy, "I came here to relax. I need a break from looking. I have bitterly ran around the whole planet looking for Alice." Alice, meanwhile, was watching the Tournament from Cinder's dorm, still tied up. "I hope you're comfortable Alice," said Cinder, "I'm heading off to make the finals a blast. Be a good girl now." "Mmmmph," said Alice, "Nou'll nebber gef ahay wiff fis." "I already have," said Cinder. She walked out of the room, and put a "Sleeping, Do Not Disturb" sign on the handle. Alice then turned back to the TV and saw Bendy in the crowd. She had a tear in her eyes and thought, "Oh Bendy, please stop whatever they are planning. If anyone can find out what they are thinking, it's you."

"Hey Bendy!" said Ruby, "You came." "Yeah," said Bendy, "I just needed to come because I need to take out my anger on some fighting." "Let's hope he's in top gear for the doubles," said Silhouette. Bendy then smacked Silhouette on the back of his head. "So, where did you go off to?" "I was just congratulating Penny on her victory." "Oh, well, I wish I was there with you." "Guys," said Boris, "Yang and Weiss are gonna fight now."

One of the competitors had trumpet and started to blow at the two. The other with roller blades ran straight to Yang. Yang tried to punch her but she kept on dodging. "She is fast," said Boris, "But not as fast as me," said Bendy. Weiss was shooting ice at Flynt. Weiss then sacrificed herself to save Yang. Alice, who was still watching, perked up. "Please be safe, and don't do anything stupid," thought Alice. Yang than managed to punch Neon out of the ring. Neon was at first devastated, but soon congratulated Yang and Weiss on their victory. The Dream Team came down and cheered for Yang and Weiss. At that moment, Bendy got a message from Ozpin. "I'll be back guys," he said. Alice, meanwhile, heard the voice again.

Bendy was joined in the office with Qrow. "You know he's making a fool of you right?" asked Qrow. "His heart is in the right place," said Ozpin, "he's just misguided." "I'm not even sure that he even has a heart." "Ozpin," said Bendy, "Have you found Alice yet." "I assure you Bendy, we're doing ever..." Before Ozpin could finish, Bendy lost his temper. He grew and his body became skeletal and his eyes were covered by ink. 

Bendy then flipped the table over grabbed Ozpin by the collar and yelled, "GOD DAMN IT OZPIN, I'M TIRED OF YOU'RE EXCUSES! YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT SIT HERE ON YOUR DAMN ASS THINKING ABOUT WHO SHOULD BE THE NEXT FALL MAIDEN!! ALICE IS OUT THERE!!...

Bendy then flipped the table over grabbed Ozpin by the collar and yelled, "GOD DAMN IT OZPIN, I'M TIRED OF YOU'RE EXCUSES! YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT SIT HERE ON YOUR DAMN ASS THINKING ABOUT WHO SHOULD BE THE NEXT FALL MAIDEN!! ALICE IS OUT THERE!! IF THE PERSON WHO KIDNAPPED ALICE WAS ALSO THE ONE WHO ATTACKED AMBER, THEN WE ARE ALL SCREWED VERY BADLY!!" Qrow got his sword out and pointed the gun at Bendy. Bendy then looked at the window and saw his reflection. "I'm sorry," said Bendy, "I was just,.... reminded of what happened in my really life. I was rejected until someone helped me show that I had a soul to get control. But enough about me, did you find the Guardian?" "Maidens choose themselves," said Ozpin, "But I had a feeling that she would be the one ever since I first met her. She's strong, intelligent, caring, but mostly, she's ready." "Who?" asked Bendy. The elevator dinged and he turned to see, "Pyrrha?"

(Hey guys sorry for the sort fight. Volume 3 was really never my favorite. I just uploaded Pokemon RWBY. I mainly did that because I wanted to see a fight against the Wyvern and Mega Rayquaza. I also still would like your thoughts on Phantom and Rabbid Kong appearing in the Mario + RWBY + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. I will not update until that I hear your opinions. Thank you all for following and reading my stories.)