Chapter 10: Fall

Bendy saw Pyrrha arrive in the office. "Bendy," said Pyrrha, "Why are you here?" "That doesn't matter now Ms. Nikos," said Ozpin, "But might I say, it's no surprise that your team chose you to compete in the finals of the tournament." "I wouldn't have made it this far without my team mates," said Pyrrha. "Personally," said Qrow, "I think it's the other way around." Bendy then ran up to Qrow, and kicked him in the shin. "Qrow!" said Bendy, "be nice. Sorry for that interruption Pyrrha, but this is Qrow Brawnen, a constantly drunk Huntsman who is the Uncle of Ruby and Yang." Pyrrha then said, "Pleasure to meet you." "Now," said Ozpin, "you're probably wondering why you are here." "Yes," said Pyrrha. "Now tell me, what is your favorite fairytale?" Pyrrha was confused. "I'm sorry?" "Fairytales. Stories from your childhood. Surely you remember some of them." "Well, the is the Tale of Two Brothers, the Shallow Sea..." "And the Five Maidens," said Bendy. Pyrrha looked to Bendy and asked, "Don't you mean the 'Four' Maidens?" "No, I mean five. Let me tell you the version we have on Earth.

"Once upon a time, there were five sisters. They were the daughters of an old wise wizard, who refused to leave his home. One day, the sisters decided to visit him. They were all very young and beautiful women. Their father was happy to see them, while he didn't have much, he decided to give them all a gift. He gave them the gift of magic. The first daughter was given the gift of winter, and she could create blizzards and ice at will. The second daughter was given the gift of spring, create rain storms and create life in flowers and other plants. The third daughter was given the gift of summer, which could bring joy and happiness to all who watched her magic. The fourth sister was given the gift of fall, which she could create fire, and put to rest all she chose.

"For the fifth daughter, well, she was given all four gifts. She could also control the other maidens' powers. She helped to guide her sisters down the right path. Thankful for their gifts, they thanked their father and created all sorts of wonderful things. Until a witch came and tried to take the powers of the maidens. The maidens were still harnessing their true potential, but their father protected them all. To save his daughters, he gave his own life to give them a chance to live on and defeat the witch themselves. So from that day, the sister promised to protect the world from the witch, and they practiced amongst themselves.

"And that, is the story of the Five Maidens." Bendy then looked at Ozpin and he said, "I know that is an interesting story, but there is more." "Indeed," said Bendy. "What do you mean?" asked Pyrrha. "Because," said Bendy, "it's not just a story, it's real." "What?" said Pyrrha astonished, "how do you know?" "Because," said Bendy, "Alice Angel is the lost maiden." "I know," said Qrow, "it's a lot to take in, but all of this is true." "How long have you known about this Bendy?" asked Pyrrha, "do the others know too?" "All except Team RWBY," replied the little devil darling, "Before you go, I believe Ozpin wants to show you something else?" "Indeed," said Ironwood, as he and Glynda walked from the elevator, "Come with us." "Who are you?" asked Pyrrha. "We are still the same teachers, student and headmasters you knew when you first came to Beacon," said Glynda. " 'Cept we have a little part time job," said Qrow. "We are the protectors of this world," said Ironwood. "And we need your help," said Ozpin. Pyrrha then looked to Bendy, who said, "It's okay Pyrrha, you can say no. The choice is yours." Pyrrha then took a breath and asked, "What is it you want to show me?"

In the secret area, Pyrrha was shown Amber, the fall maiden. She was asked to be the next maiden. "I still think that we have to find Alice first before we give Pyrrha the Fall Maiden powers," said Bendy, "the one who did this to her has Alice." "Please," said Ozpin, "Bendy, I told you before..." Bendy then lost his temper once more and he transformed. Ironwood pulled out his gun and Glynda got out her crop as Bendy grabbed Ozpin by the collar again and screamed, "OZPIN! CUT IT WITH THE BULLSHIT!! ALICE IS THE LAST OF YOUR TRUE DAUGHTERS AND YOU'RE JUST GOING TO LET HER DIE!?! DON'T YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT HER!?! THAT'S IT!" Bendy then turned to Pyrrha and said, "Pyrrha, please tell Alex to take my place in the finals round." Bendy then let go of Ozpin and walked away, slowly changing back. "Ozpin," said Bendy, "You know as well as I do that if the kidnapper is female and she kills Alice, she could become the Lost Maiden and be virtually unstoppable. That's why I'm looking for her constantly, not just because I love her." Bendy then went into the elevator, and he shed a tear, fearing for Alice.

After the first round of the finals, Alice was horrified to see Yang punch Mercury. Alice tried hard to get out of her binds. She was used to being a damsel in distress, but not for this long. She then heard the door and turned to see Cinder who said, "Alice, I think that you would like to watch the finals with me. There will be a great after show when the second round of the finals is over." Alice was then showed that Pyrrha would be facing... Penny. "MMMOOOOOOOO!!" cried Alice in her gag. Cinder cut the rope holding Alice to the chair and she carried her over her shoulder. As she left and closed the door, she didn't catch a little devil looking through the window. "What?" said Bendy, as he climbed in the window. He was about to follow behind, but he stepped on something. He looked around and saw the tablet. He opened it, thinking it might help him figure out what they were planning, and saw the list with him, Pyrrha and Penny at the top, and saw the randomizer selected. "Oh no," said Bendy, "THEY'RE GONNA MAKE PYRRHA KILL PENNY!" Bendy then jumped out the window and ran to a bulkhead to get to Amity Colosseum and took out his scroll. "I gotta warn the team!"