Chapter 12: Battle of Beacon

"Gamma," said Boris, "get the Chaos Emeralds to Bendy. Make sure that he uses them and not give them to whoever that was." "I obey," said Gamma, leaving and flying off to the colosseum. Suddenly, on the fair grounds, Grimm were everywhere. Boris, Alex, Esther, Kathy, Weiss and Blake all summoned their weapons. Yang at the same time just called and said, "Have you guys seen Ruby? She's not answering her scroll!" "No," said Weiss, "but we'll let you know if we do find her."  

At the colosseum, a giant nevermore broke in and Professor Port and Doctor Oobleck brought it down and focused on the Grimm trying to follow the citizens. At the drop off point, General Ironwood said that someone has taken control of his ship. "Until I get it back," he said, "the skies are off limits." "Not for Comrade Bendy!" said a voice. Everyone turned to see Gamma rolling calmly up to the crowd. "HOW ARE YOU NOT FREAKING OUT!?!" yelled Jaune. "Daleks do not fear," replied Gamma, "I bring the ultimate weapon to help defeat the Grimm." Gamma then gave the Chaos Emeralds to Bendy. "And how are those gonna help us?" asked Neptune. "This is how," said Bendy, as he focused his thoughts into the emeralds.

The emeralds then glowed and were lifted into the air in a circle with Bendy in the middle. Bendy closed his eyes and the emeralds spun in a circle. The Remanent natives watched in amazement as the emeralds glowed brighter and came closer to Bendy. Then the emeralds were enveloped into Bendy and a bright white light blinding everyone for a minute. When the light fades, Bendy floated down to the ground and everyone saw he was gold. He turned and smiled at the students. "This," said Bendy, "is the true power of the Chaos Emeralds." The students and general looked in awe. "Wow," said Ruby, "That is so cool!" "Bendy," said Silhouette, "might be hard to fight without this." Silhouette then threw Bendy his sword. Bendy touched the handle, and the emeralds' energy flowed through the sword. The green emerald blade changed to a bright glowing gold and Bendy swung the sword a few times. "Alright," said Ironwood, "but how do you get to the skies?" "Like this," said Bendy, who took off running and jumped off the ledge and flew off to the Atlas Military ships. (video ends)

"Well," said Ironwood, "from the looks of it, you have two options. One: stay and fight, help Bendy defend the school against the Grimm. Two: you may leave with the evacuation. No one will judge you. The choose is yours." 

Bendy was slashing the Grimm left and right. He flew straight through some Griffins while in a ball spinning his sword's blade. Just then, he was about to slice a nevermore, but an ice arrow shot the Grimm. When the Nevermore fell, it reviled who shot it down. "Alice?" asked Bendy. "Hello sweetie," said Alice. They both flew to one another and hugged tightly. "How did you escape?" asked Bendy. "Well," said Alice, "I may have had my hands tied behind my back, but I still could use my powers. I made an ice shard and cut myself free. Then Mercury came and landed on top of Cinder and I punched both of them unconscious. Emerald came just in time to see me fly off." "That's my angel!" exclaimed Bendy. "Now," said Alice, "what do you say we kill some Grimm, together?" "Fine by me!" said Bendy. He and Alice then flew side-by-side, slicing Grimm together.