2

*Tuesday*
He wakes up pretty early the next morning, hearing the girl in the shower. He sighs, looking over at his bag to make sure his money, gun, and keys were still there. She didn't steal anything. He began to feel guilty that he instantly assumed she stole from him. He places the bag down on the floor as soon as he hears the shower turn off, his eyes turning towards the bathroom door. She walks out, with a towel wrapped around her "Morning Gem," she says and she walks over to her side of the bed, picking up her dress. She groans noticing the tear on the skirt and the bloodstain on the front. "Here," Chip says handing her one of his shirts. She smiles, dropping towel, and Chip sighs turning around though he got a clear view of her nude body. "You seriously need to stop doing that" He complains still facing the wall and she only chuckles, thinking he was a total prude. "The female anatomy is completely natural" she jokes. When he turns, she was now clothed, his shirt landing right below her butt like a dress. "I might have some shorts in my car" Chip says before going out into the parking lot to check his trunk in hopes of finding any of Liza's old clothes. He sighs, checking the back seats finding only a black mini-skirt she once left in here. He walks back into the room, handing the skirt to her. She examined it before looking at him with a grin, before slipping it on over her fishnet leggings. Chip couldn't help but notice how good she looked in the outfit. 

"I saw that," she says, a sly smirk on her face

"I saw that," she says, a sly smirk on her face. Chip looked away trying to act like he didn't know what she was talking about. "Oh come on, you checked me out. You know, I make a living out of knowing when a guy is turned on" she slowly moves closer to him, her arms wrapping around his neck. She bites her lip before trying to kiss him but he backs away, knowing that was a bad idea. "Come on, I'm gonna take you home now," he says and she sighs, grabbing her jacket. "Alright" 

They make it to a run-down apartment complex across town where a bunch of men hung out in the front, some of them looking at him and the girl. "You live here?" He asks and she nods, both of them continuing to look at the crowd of men who slowly began turning and pointing at the car. "Along with some other girls, usually our Daddy has us live together to keep track of all of us" This makes Chip look at her, "Your Daddy?" She nods again, "Yeah the guy you threatened to blow his fucking brains out? He's my pimp, so thanks for that" she rolls her eye slightly before moving to get out of the car but Chip grabs her arm. "I'm not letting you go in there," he says and she chuckles, "Is playing 'hero' like your kink or something?" She says and he shakes his head, having a bad feeling about that place "Think what you want, you're not going in there" he then speeds away, this time she protests but he didn't care. He steps on the gas, racing down the street as she screamed for him to let her out of the car. He ignores her, driving back to his motel which makes her try to force herself out of the car but nothing worked. Great, I'm kidnapping another person  Chip thinks to himself as the girl now calmed down, her arms crossed in annoyance as she looks out the window. They park in the empty lot of his motel, Chip being so glad that this place was run down so now he could get her inside without drawing attention. She was still angry and refused to look at him when he tells her to get out of the car. When she doesn't move, he sighs, getting out of his seat before heading to her side. She takes the chance to lock her door but he gives her an annoyed look. He uses the unlock button and forces the door open though she tried to hold it shut. "Fuck you," she says and he crouches next to her, the gun pointed at her chest, him trying to be discreet. "What, are you going to shoot me?" She asks and he sighs. "I didn't want any of this, so please don't make it harder than it has to be," he says hoping she would listen to him. She sighs looking away and he stands, holding his hand out for her. She scoffs smacking it away as she gets out of the car herself. She stomps straight into the room, him following close behind. But suddenly she bolts towards the bathroom, and he chases after her, knowing there was a window in there. She tries to close the door but he was stronger so he uses his weight to push it open, she screams and he covers her mouth as he picks her up. She kicks and punches at his arms as they scoop her up, hauling her out of the bathroom. He throws her on the bed, hating that this was happening. "S-Stay here" he says pointing the gun at her before walking out to the parking lot. He grabs the duct tape roll from trunk, looking back to the room, praying she doesn't try to run out. He comes in and luckily she was still sitting on the bed, her arms crossed over her chest angrily. "No," she says as she notices the tape, trying to back away from him. He gets on the bed and she backs up, her back against the headboard as he reaches for her wrists. She tries to push him away but he ties her hands together, before forcing her legs down to tie them up as well. Once she was secured, he sighs sitting on the edge of the bed. She glares at him, unable to speak by the tape on her mouth. "I'm sorry okay? I freaked out. I'll figure something out and soon you can leave and be free" he says and she exhales through her nose in annoyance by this whole thing. She knew he wouldn't hurt her, she just hated that he had to tie her up. Unsure what else to say, he looks at her "Are you hungry?" He asks and she sighs, nodding her head. He stands up, grabbing his bag and anything she could use to escape before walking out. She sighs laying on her back, knowing she wouldn't be able to do anything in the meantime.

He goes over to a diner only a block from where he was staying, not wanting to leave her alone for too long. He wasn't really sure what she would want, so he ordered a basic eggs and bacon combo with french toast on the side for the both of them. Once the food was ready, He walks over to his car, noticing the same guy from last night walking down the street. He quickly get into the car and pulls out of the parking in hopes the guy doesn't see him. He tried to hide his face but the guy recognized him as he was waits at the red stop light. "Hey, motherfucker! Where's my girl!" He yells trying to reach the car. Soon the light turns green and he speeds away, trying to get as far away as possible.

Chip runs into the room with a knife in his hand as he unties her feet and hands. She winches as he removes the tape, "Your pimp found me, we gotta go" he doesn't give her a chance to answer as he grabs her hand, dragging her out to the car. They see the guy walking towards the car, and Chip rushes to start it and drive away. Then he starts shooting at them as Chip quickly drives away, "Where's my money bitch!" He yells as Chip and the girl manage to get away with only a few bullets hitting the trunk and bumper. Chip's heart was racing, his hands shakily gripping the steering wheel as he tried calling his nerves, "Ooh, bacon," she says grabbing her breakfast and beginning to eat it casually as if we weren't just almost killed by her psychotic Daddy. "What did he mean by where's my money," he asks fearing what she would say. She smirks reaching into her black bag, pulling out a plastic bag filled with big stacks of cash. "What the fuck did you do!" Chip screamed knowing this was bad. "I got what was mine. I earned all of this money, he stole it from me" "B-but how did you even get it?" He asks her and she chuckles, "After you fell asleep, I had my girl sneak me back into the club so I can get it from his office" she sounded so accomplished but Chip was mortified. "How much money did you take?" He asks. "About 100 grand" "100 grand?!" He screams and she chuckles, "Relax, he'll never find us. Plus now I can go to California and start new" Chip furrows his eyebrows, "California is hundreds of miles away" "But if you hurry then we can get there in two days. 48 hours" she explains. He sighs, two days, he could wait that long. "This song sucks," she says with a groans as she changes the station to some old folksy tune. He sighs as she leans back, placing her feet on the dashboard, eating her food comfortably. This is going to be a long 48 hours.