13

*TW*
Mikey comes back into the room, a smirk on his face as he sets his bag down. "Come on baby, time for a shower," he says. Her chest tightens as she sat up, looking at him as his eyes raked her body. "Come on I ain't got all day," he says pulling her up by her arm. "Get undressed," he says sitting on a chair. She hesitates, looking away as she removes her fishnet leggings first. She removes the skirt next, feeling her stomach churn as she removes her shirt, now being left only in her underwear. She covers her bare torso with her arms as she stood in front of him, his bottom lip between his teeth as he stared at her body. He then stands up and she doesn't look at him as stands in front of her. "You have a beautiful body," he says in a low tone and she mentally cringes. Her skin grows goosebumps as he moves her arms away from her chest. They then rest on her hips as he pulls her toward him. "So sexy," he says kissing her lips. She wanted to pull away but knew he wouldn't stop even if she wanted him too.

She waited for it to be over, hating the feeling of him on her skin. He lay next to her on the bed as she sits up, feeling numb. "I'm gonna shower now" she mumbles, before walking into the bathroom. She steps in the shower and closes her eyes wanting to block out every negative thought as the warm water hit her skin. She lefts her hands roam around her body, the foamy soap creating bubbles on her figure which felt nice. She wasn't going to think about what just happened. She just needed to keep her mind on what's to come. Soon she will be with Chip. She will finally be able to hold him, and kiss him, and be safe again. That's all that matters. This will all be over soon.

Night rolled around and Chip still hung around the apartment,  trying to come up with a way to find Vanessa. If only she could call. All he wanted was to hear her sweet voice again.

After her shower, Vanessa finds a dress laid out on the bed. Mikey gives her a smile as she looks at the red dress.

"Come on, try it on," he says and Vanessa sighs before picking it up

"Come on, try it on," he says and Vanessa sighs before picking it up. She feels the fabric, hating that this was happening. "Try it on," he says and she sighs before going into the bathroom. She places it on, not bothering to put on any underwear as she slides it on. It hugged her body perfectly and she likes how it looked but she wished she wasn't here with him.

They get into his car and drive off to the club, Vanessa's stomach turns nervously as she watches the street light illuminate the now dark roads. It was passed sunset and she knew she wasn't getting out today. The club was full and Mikey led her to the back where they entered a private lounge. Mikey greets a guy leaving Vanessa standing alone, as she's being watched by the men in the room. "Love, come here," he says and she knew he was talking to her. She walks over to them and he greets her to a man who was already undressing her with his eyes. "Gorgeous isn't she," Mikey says and the guy takes her hand in his. "Nice to meet you," she says knowing she couldn't be a smart mouth for her own safety. "Pleasures all mine," he says kissing her hand.
They spent a while talking while Vanessa was told to sit there and look pretty. A while passes and Mikey stand up, walking over to me. "Soon he's gonna get you ready to dance alright so go with her," he says and points at a woman who was waiting for me by the door. Vanessa only nods before walking over to the woman. "Hey, the name is Lola. I'm guessing you're Love?" She asks and Vanessa nods looking down. They walk into a back room where a lot of other women were getting dressed. She sits her on a chair and begins taking out her make up bag. "You're really pretty so I won't need to go heavy on the makeup," she says. She pulls her hair up and begins working on Vanessa's face, as she just sits there unsure of how to even talk to her. This wasn't the first time that Vanessa worked in a strip club so she wasn't nervous about that but she was scared of what kind of guy was going to be her new pimp. She was lucky that Mikey wasn't so aggressive with her but not all guys were like that. She has seen what the bad guys do to the girls. "What's his name?" Vanessa then speaks up. "You mean the boss? Lucas Moreno" she says and Vanessa sighs wanting to have small talk to at least calm her nerves. "Is he...?" Lola looks at her. "Mean?" Vanessa nods and she sighs, "Only if your out of line but all the girls here don't really cause much of a fuss"

She then starts on the hair and Vanessa looks at herself in the mirror. She hated what she saw. She was ready to leave this life for good. Being with Chip showed her that she had a chance to get out. Lola curls her hair and adds a whole cloud of hairspray before smiling at her masterpiece. "Now time for a change," she says grabbing her hand and leading her to the dressing room. "So what are you looking for? Lingerie? Costume? You can even go nude if you like" she says looking through the clothing. Vanessa scans Lolas outfit seeing her in a black leather fitted dress that honestly looks good on her. She looks around seeing everyone in mini two-piece lingerie that was very see-through. Vanessa exhales looking through the clothing not wanting to be nude so she goes for a dress like Lola's. But just her luck, there weren't any dresses that would actually cover her up. So she picks the next best thing she could find.

"Now heels!" Lola says as she pulls her toward the shoe closet

"Now heels!" Lola says as she pulls her toward the shoe closet. "Wow," Vanessa says seeing the entire wall covered in gorgeous platforms. She picks out a pair of 7-inch platform heels that were to die for. This was always her favorite part when she performed because it made her feel beautiful. When she had her outfit together, Lola scans her body a smirk on her face "Sexy"