Chapter 13

Cate

The stars above us were just as bright as the first time I rode Amanda's motorcycle. I hold onto her tight as we sail through the night. This is definitely a feeling I'll never get tired of.

We pull up to Amanda's place and head inside. She immediately heads for the bathroom after taking off her shoes. Placing them by the door to her room, she stands up straight and looks over towards me.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower. Do you want to take one after me?"

"Yeah actually. That would be nice," she smiles before disappearing behind the bathroom door. The water starts soon enough. I take the chance to look around her kitchen and put together something small for me to eat.

I decided to hook up to the small speaker system she has set up. My music lets me vibe while I walk around the kitchen making my dinner.

I hear the shower stop just as I sit down to eat what I managed to put together. The door opens and she walks out, her dirty clothes in a ball in her hand. Her towel is draped over her shoulders like a guy in the locker room. I look away as soon as I realize she isn't clothed properly.

She didn't close her door as she got dressed, so if I looked up at the right moment I was able to catch a glimpse of her. Looking through her underwear or pulling a shirt over her head, I stared longer than I probably should have.

I somehow eat everything on my plate while stealing looks at Amanda getting dressed. I look down as she walks out the door and into the kitchen.

"Is there enough for me?" She gestured to the food I made for myself on the stove.

"There should be," I stand up and take my plate to the sink. "are there clean towels left?" Amanda grabs a plate and starts to fill it with what's left.

"There should be, in the bin on the toilet. If I remember correctly," she takes a bite using a fork and walks over to the table. She takes a couple more bites before stopping me before I close myself in the bathroom.

"You can borrow any clothes of mine to sleep in, assuming you're staying here again, that is," She stumbles slightly through the second half of her sentence.

"Absolutely! I always sleep way better here anyway," I somehow had the courage to wink at her before closing the bathroom door behind me.

I run my hands on my face to try and get rid of the embarrassment that is bound to be on my face now because of that. Stripping from my dirt and water-stained clothes, I turn on the shower and get in.

The small window lets the moonlight in. The small ledge holds all of Amanda's products she uses. Reaching for her shampoo, I hold it towards my chest and take a deep breath.

I realize what I'm doing and quickly go back to what I started doing. Letting the water run over my face, it washes away all the emotions I'm feeling in the moment.

I get out of the shower and dry off. I try and shut down all of the sudden emotions again. I didn't leave the bathroom till I calmed myself down enough to be able to think at least one clear thought.

I circle the small corner to Amanda's room and toss the dirty clothes in the bin and start looking for clothes to wear. My hands had a mind of their own, because the next thing I knew, I was holding a basic feminine cut long sleeve and a more provocative pair of panties.

I blink a couple times, trying to catch up with what happened. My thoughts are interrupted with music from the kitchen getting louder. I quickly put what's in my hands on and walk out of the room and into the kitchen.

Amanda's back is towards me. She is dancing to the music I left on. She sways her hips to the slower beat and uses her hands to run down her body. I stop where I'm standing and let myself watch her.

"Like what you see?" I jump slightly as Amanda turns around with a smirk on her face, but now it's my turn to shock her. She looks me up and down. She puts her hands down and rests them by her sides.

"Okay," she slowly walks towards me. She snakes her hands up my torso. The sensation caused my nipples to harden. She wraps her finger around the back of my neck and brings my face down to hers.

She starts off leading, but I quickly shut that down. Taking control of the situation, I pick her up and take her to the bed. Pushing her to the head, we take a second to get comfortable.

"You don't have to do this..." Amanda's voice is breathy and hesitant. I stop what I'm doing and look her in the eyes.

"I know. I want to, if you'll let me," I am straddling her waist, I can feel her chest rise and fall faster than it was. She lays her head back and smiles.

"Then don't stop," with her verbal consent, I lean down and kiss her. This time it's less harsh, somehow, it's filled with more passion than it has been before.

Amanda's fingertips leave stars against my skin as she holds me down as I do what she wants. The electricity in the air is intoxicating. I hold her hips in place. The friction between the two of us is almost too much for me to contain.

Her release is erotic and sudden. Her back arches slightly and she throws her head back. Her hands let go of me and dig into the bedsheets. Her chest rises and falls dramatically as she tries to recover. I kiss her inner thighs, stomach and up to her jawline. I lay next to her; the moon softly illuminates the room.

Amanda curls up next to me, holding me. I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her just as close as she is holding me. I take a deep breath, smelling her shampoo.

This closeness. How our relationship has been going. It's rocky, crazy, yet I never want it to end.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

Sorry for the late update, today was crazy😂

Thank you so much for reading! Please vote and comments anything if you enjoyed! I love reading comments honestly...

Also, if you would like. You can follow me on Instagram! It's @cathy_blankett and it is my Cate Blanchett based account. So feel free to follow me there is you want!

Love You!!!
-B