Chapter 15

Amanda

I sit on the floor, the wall against my back, as I hear Cate start her car and drive away. The stars she leaves on my body whenever she touches me are still on my lips from her kiss.

I take a deep breath before standing up properly. It's still early enough for me to go back to bed, and if I'm being totally honest with you, that's probably what I'll do.

I turn to head back towards my room when something in my table catches my eye. Looking back over, I see Cate had left the money on the table. Picking it up, I see she paid me $1,000 dollars.

She did stay two nights, but at this point I don't know what the fuck I'm truly feeling, or even thinking. I just put the money back down on the table and finally head back to my room.

As I walk back down to my room, I feel the muscles in my body move more than usual. The activities firm yesterday had been out of the ordinary and I can feel my slightly sore muscles ache as I crawl back into bed.

I had put on some panties and a muscle tee before helping Cate get her stuff together. Her scent is still prominent in my bed. I take it in, the pillow she slept on now the device of my comfort.

I close my eyes and imagine Cate next to me again. She was here two nights in a row. I easily got used to feeling the warmth of her body next to mine as I slept. The comfort it brought to just have her next to me is something I don't think I've ever felt to this extent.

Ever since I was young I knew I preferred women. I always felt comfortable being close and intimate with my girlfriends. It always came natural to me. I was still young, but the heartbreak that followed each still hurt like a bitch.

My body settles down after a few minutes. The blankets above me keeping in the warmth of my body. It doesn't take me long to pass out again. Except this time, without Cate beside me.

***

The last drunken man finally exits the bar, leaving it empty. I walk over to the door and lock it. Turning off the open sign, I go through the motions of closing the front of the bar. I hear the cooks and wait staff getting the back and kitchen cleaned up and ready for tomorrow.

I offered to take a couple more shifts here and there to make up for the couple days I missed when Cate stayed over. It was definitely worth it. I just didn't want my boss to feel overwhelmed.

I haven't heard or seen Cate in almost a week. I don't want to worry since technically we are only fuck buddies, but I just can't help it.

After a few minutes, I finished and made my way back to my trailer after gathering all my things and clocking out. The bar I work at is the one open the latest, till 2am, so you can probably imagine how tired I am.

A feeling of deja vu sets in as I drive up to my house. Cate's car is parked, and I see her sitting on the steps to the front door. Her head shoots up and I can see on her face and body language that something just isn't right.

She stands up and almost runs to me as I walk towards her. She hugs me with what feels like everything she has. The desperation in her vibe is externally strong.

"Cate? What happened?" I hear her sniff and she hugs me tighter. Her breathing is shaking, and she is slightly trembling.

"Can I show you my getaway spot?" She holds me even tighter, as if I could get away at any moment and she wanted to prevent that at all costs.

"Yeah... where is it?" She takes my hand and guides me back to my motorcycle. Both of us mount and I get on the main highway in the direction Cate gives me.

She takes me not very far out of town. Eventually guiding me to stop on the side of the road by this old run-down bar with a playground next to it. She walks over towards the swings and sits down, looking up at the stars.

I don't bother her. Her serene facial expression is enough to give me momentary peace. I park my bike and then walk up to stand behind her, placing my hands on her shoulders.

We stay silent for who knows how long. Cate has calmed down enough for me to feel comfortable asking questions, but I bet she could tell I was about to, because she interrupts me.

"The stars this late at night always give me peace. Like an out, away from the world, a way to truly escape from the shit life constantly throws at you..." she places a hand on top of mine, but instead of leaving it there, she starts to guide them.

She takes my hands past her shoulders, collar bones, and even past the hem of her dress. I can feel she isn't wearing a bra. My hand is eventually let go as soon as I have both of her breasts in my hands.

As odd as it is to have your hands guided to another's breasts, I let myself enjoy what was happening. I start to play with her nipples lightly, then her entire titty. Cate's head rolls back just enough to lay on my shoulder, a small moan leaves her precious mouth.

I continue to play gently with her boobs. I know it isn't everyday a beautiful woman lets you fondle her tits.

I look down, her right hand is up her dress, and her wrist is moving quickly to try and get herself off.

Her breathing has sped up. I would usually tease her about something so small but this time, I am way too distracted by boobs.

I reluctantly let go and walk around to face Cate. I can tell she stopped what she was doing as well, probably a bit confused about what is now happening.

I kiss her lips gently and slowly caress her arms. I slide my hands back to her chest and titties, making sure to give enough time for Cate to reject. She doesn't.

I'm now fondling her boobs from the front, causing her dress to fall a tiny bit. Cate takes that chance to just completely expose her chest, but not her nether regions.

"Please touch me..." I almost didn't hear the tiny whisper of hope. I immediately obliged and let my mouth explore this time. I take over what her hand is doing as well and find myself full on giving her orgasms at an abandoned park and bar at 3am.

Neither Cate nor I leave for hours after her orgasm. We just sit and talk and look at the stars. Occasionally, she would ask for some sort of physical contact, which started with Cate flashing me. I honestly love it.

From this moment on. Whatever Cate gives, it's mine. And I am eternally grateful.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

I'm so sorry for the late update... I was helping at a camp this week.

Thank you all so much for reading!!! Please vote and comment anything!

Love You!!!
-B