; 第四 ⌇embrace

BREAKING NEWS

V of BTS has spoken up about the hates him and his girlfriend, KIM JISOO of BLACKPINK, has been getting and talked about gender equality.

BigHit Entertainment has yet to announce anything on this issue
.

"im sorry chichu." taehyung apologized with a pout. she was happy but mad at the same time when taehyung stood up for her. mad because he knows that he would be having a hard time to explain it to hit man bang.

though hit man bang isnt the type of person who is very strict or bias towards his idols, he would still be serious when he needs to be. given the current situation of the problem he created, he would definitely give taehyung a good "lecture"

"yah look at what you did. im worried for you."

they were in her bedroom cuddling. its been a while since they've met each other since they were both busy with their world tour.

they miss each other dearly.

"i know my mistakes, so could you forgive me please? "

a month ago, taehyung posted that on instagram but they only got to meet up now.

"fine fine. but you owe me 3 buckets of chicken"

jisoo and her love for chicken is just beyond imagination.

"sometimes i just wonder if its me who is your boyfriend or chicken" he ended with a sigh.

"its of course ..." jisoo dragged her voice

"your decision now would determine your future" he grabbed jisoo's wrist lightly, not wanting to hurt her.

"chicken taehyung!" jisoo shouted and left his arms , running for her life .

"i'll make sure i catch you"

they ran from the bedroom, down to the living room, to the kitchen, then the swimming pool but jisoo suddenly headed for the bathroom.

"what are you doing? bathroom? theres no way you could escape from there."

jisoo didnt hear taehyung as she quickly made her way to the bathroom and started throwing up.

taehyung went up with her footstep and used a hand to continuously pat her back, wanting to ease the discomfort she felt and the other pulled up her hair.

"soo, are you ok? what happened?"

"i-i dont know , maybe im just not feeling well."

jisoo thought of her being pregnant but she decided to slide that off her mind as she knew that he always use protection.

"did you eat something bad ?"

"no, we ate the same thing as each other ... but i drank milk last night while you were sleeping ... so it could be the cause of it. dont worry about it, its just a small issue."

taehyung heaved a sigh of relief when he heard jisoo's words. not that he didn't want to get married with jisoo or take up the responsibility of being a dad, he just knew that jisoo wasn't ready for it and making her pregnant would worsen her situation , in the company especially.

they went back to her room and continued cuddling. jisoo fell asleep on taehyung's chest. he looked at her and wondered what he did to have a wonderful person in his life. he started apologizing, he apologized for all the hate she is getting from his fans as tears trickled down his cheeks but he is determined to take full responsibility, from now on.

she is only his to protect

word count : 556