ミ 026

it has been 2 hours since the nurse went in. he was pacing up and down along the corridors of the hospital.

"whats taking so long ?" he asked jimin annoyed.

the whole of bts came to the hospital. they were worried about jisoo , especially when they heard from jennie about jisoo's throat cut.

"hey taehyung the doctor came out" jimin shouted to taehyung who was on the other side of the corridor.

the doctor was shock to see bts and blackpink and almost squealed in happiness but still , remained professional.

he cleared his throat and said "ms kim is fine right now , her condition is stable but it depends on when she is waking up. as for the baby , they are fine but due to their early birth , they have to stay in the hospital for at least 5 months."

"they ?" namjoon asked with a slight frown.

"yes they. a boy and a girl but the boy is older by 5 minutes."

taehyung's mind stop again. in fact , its everyone's. they cant process the fact that jisoo is pregnant and she has given birth to twins.

"oh thank you very much doctor. is there anything else?" jennie asked

"you may visit the patient now. and if you want her to gain consciousness earlier , you should talk to her daily." with that said , the doctor walked off.

.

its been a week since that accident and jisoo still hasnt woken up. yang hyun suk was being arrested and the whole yg was in a mess. a new ceo , hwang bo kyung stepped up and took yang hyun suk's place.

as for taehyung , he went to visit jisoo day and night. he stopped his schedule just for her to talk to her daily and maybe help her condition.

he would usually work on his new song winter bear when he is in the hospital. his initial plan was to let jisoo witness his song making process but now that she is unconscious, he could only do it beside her, hoping she sees it.

the haters criticized him for having pre marriage sex with jisoo and at the same time , jisoo was also criticized because she had sex with taehyung.

but he has armys and she has blinks. they stayed by their sides and cheered them up. they even prayed for jisoo to wake up earlier. they missed her alot. other fandoms , carats , stays , midzys , reveluvs all prayed for her. for once , all fandoms were united and there wasn't any fanwars

they couldn't bear to see the cheerful 4d not balancing things on her head during award shows. they were just so not used to this

.

taehyung decided to drop by jisoo's hospital ward again after one month. its been a month since the accident. in this past one month , he had released his new song - winter bear for her , and of course , visit her.

end of flashbck

its been days. it been days since taehyung decided to stay by jisoo's side. he was a state of mess. uncombed hair covering his eyesbrows, he looks restless.

he hasnt been sleeping for the past few days. he just wanted her to wake up earlier and go back to him, holding her hand, he spoke.

"jisoo yah, l-look, our wedding ring is here. remember that you promised to get married with me? not to mention, it almost our kids' full month. i want you jisoo. i need you. they need you too."

taehyun and taeso, their children's names.

he used to joke around all the time that he would want to name his future kid 'kimchi is good' but since it was his first children, he wants to give them a proper name and maybe name his future kids 'kim kimchi'.

leaning his head onto the hospital bed, his palms wrapping her palm as he quietly sobbed.

tears slowly formed in jisoo's eyes as it overflows to her outer eyelid. she could hear what taehyung said. infact, everything. for the past month, she could hear taehyung speaking to her and she tried really hard to wake up.

she moved her fingers, hoping taehyung has seen it and encourage her.

"j-jisoo? d-did you just moved your finger?"

using her last bit of energy, she opened her mouh to talk and eyes to take a good look of her long awaited person, taehyung.

"t-taehyungie." she spoke weakly, bearly able to hear her voice.

"jisoo. i-i'll call the doctor. be right back."

"could you stay with me first?" she requested.

thats what he wants. he wants to stay with her the moment she wakes up.

giving in, he replied "okay"

word count : 779

we are the lovesick girls !! remember to stream lovesick girls !! the girls has anticipated this for a super long time 😩😩😩 and did you see jisoo's screen time jfndndjdj shes so priddy 😭😭😭

and jisoo said 'blackpink in your area' for pretty savage 😭😭😭 finally yg let her do it 🥺🥺🥺

anyways, we waited so long for this part when jisoo wakes up 😭😭😭 remember to stay hydrated and if you need anyone to talk to, i am always here for you !!