ミ 021

"you do know the member's roles in blackpink, right?"

he nodded, a sign for her to proceed.

"and t-the mistreatments i always had. now that jennie is having her solo first, we all feel unfair. rosé deserves it more than us. she has been training her vocals since predebut. despite the hardship she has gone through, she continued to persevere. she showed me true resilience. now that she is the main vocalist, she still get one of the least lines. it isnt fair to her. and jennie ?? shes just a main rapper."

"look, i know that you aint feeling fair. but, remember i am always here with you. i agree with you that the company hasn't been treating you three fairly, but we all have our own lifes to lead. remember, i am always here for you."

jisoo just gave a reassuring smile before proceeding to continue their netflix party.

"oh and jennie is dating kai but they are not really low key." jisoo initiated the conversation once again.

"its not really my problem unless she is happy about it."

"but i am afraid that dispatch would expose them. given the frequency they meet up and date nights."

"then so be it. its their own relationship and we are in no stand to interfere their relationship."

fast forward to 2019

jennie's solo comeback with her single 'solo' was successful.

jisoo has started to go back to her mansion instead of the dorm with the girls.

taehyung was also in the mist of releasing a solo single named 'winter bear' solely for jisoo, in the name of army.

it was his own first self directed, composed, and written song making it special to him. but the more important reason was the person behind this.

jisoo. he wrote about a song for her. through the hardships, he wish that he could be there for her and instead of crying to sleep, he wants her to sleep peacefully, like a winter bear.

( honestly I don't know the reason behind 'winter bear' but lets just make do with this yeah )

rosé and lisa had also slowly distanced themselves with jennie since her solo comeback.

eversince jennie's dating news with kai has broke out, her life was a mess. with jisoo, rosé, and lisa distancing from her, she couldnt do anything but just accept it.

it was just another normal day taehyung spends with jisoo. the two has been dating for 3 years with only the other 3 members knowing about it.

rosé and lisa spends more time in jisoo's mansion which jisoo didnt mind.

taehyung who is usually at jisoo's mansion, would usually be in jisoo's room and he would only encounter the members only if he steps out.

since it wasnt the first time they've met, there wasnt any tension between them.

jisoo, rosé, lisa, along with taehyung would spend time together by playing board games or card games.

.

its been a month since jennie's scandal. following her scandal, dispatch slowly revealed each and every scandal of the yg artist.

yg was a total mess.

illegal gambling, prostitution, dating news. anything that they could dig out.

this cause yg's stock market to go down hill rapidly like jisoo's mental health.

with jisoo dating taehyung, yg did not want to risk his position as a ceo in yg anymore. he could not do nothing but to pressure and threaten jisoo to break up with taehyung before the news spreads like rapid fire.

and now, the only way to save the company, was blackpink's comeback.

yg wanted the song to be released as soon as possible, leaving the girls with only 5 days to learn the choreography and to film the music video.

with all the hectic schedules, jisoo and taehyung wasnt able to meet often since she had to go back to her dorm to practice the dance.

the two would just video call one another but jisoo would doze off in the middle of the call, letting taehyung chuckle and take screenshots of her sleeping.

blackpink would only act intimate infront of cameras, other than that, jisoo rosé and lisa would just do their own things.

.

blackpink's comeback was successful despite only two music show wins.

despite the great effort, blackpink werent invited to any korea music award shows.

after the annual Melon Music Award show, taehyung was thrumming with excitement due to the multiple award shows which they've won, which they decided to take it to the bedroom, with taehyung pounding relentlessly into jisoo, exploring new positions.

when only he knew he fucked up because he has forgotten his protection.

word count : 770

in case yall are unsure, by the end of this chapter, its already end of 2019. which means that this flashback of taehyung and jisoo meeting would end soon. means ya know, the book is ending soon.