ミ 011

"yah kim taehyung , what are you talking about. me ? your girlfriend ? pfft"

she knew that she was supposed to be serious , but , she just didn't know how to answer him formally.

firstly. like , how ? in such a short time ? he confessed to her ? its just unbelievable.

secondly , she has always thought that he had a thing for tzuyu or even irene.

thirdly , shes on a dating ban which is so stupid.

"im being serious here." he said sternly.

there was a short silence between them but was quickly broke when her nanny since birth came , ms lee.

"jisoo yah" she said in a shaky voice. she was really old to begin with.

she has been with jisoo since young , when jisoo debuted as Blackpink , jisoo told ms lee first instead of her parents.

her parents has always been busy with their job and had no time to accompany jisoo. it was ms lee who was with her throughout her childhood.

now that ms lee is almost 80 , she wants to take care of her. she wants to bring her on a world tour with her. she wants to introduce ms lee to her fans.

"neh ms lee" she replied with a sweet smile on her face.

"who is this ?" she asked and stepped closer to taehyung , wanting to have a clearer view of him since she had poor eyesight.

"annyeong hasaeyo , bangtan sonyeodan V imndia." Taehyung introduced himself to ms lee as he gave a full 90 degrees bow.

he didn't introduce himself because he wanted ms lee to have a good impression of him to get together with jisoo. instead, he did it out of courtesy.

"ah bts v ?"

"neh" he replied with a sweet smile.

she just look at him with a slight grin on her face.

.

night has fallen and it was time for jisoo and V to leave but ms lee insisted them stay for dinner.

ms lee cooked a feast , 5 dishes for just 3 people. jisoo knew the reason behind her action.

ms lee would always cook extra amount of food whenever shes happy.

she was probably overjoyed for jisoo since it was the first time she brought a boy back home.

"ms lee , im starved ... and i am still on diet ... can we keep the food for tomorrow instead ?" she asked cutely.

"no. remember what i thought you when you were young ? finish your food on the day you cook it." ms lee said sternly.

jisoo didn't dare to go against ms lee. it was a form of respect towards her.

jisoo has always been an obedient girl and has never go against the adults' wish. the most she did was asking for permission one more time , but if they didn't allow , she wouldn't make a fuss.

they finished their food and they were extra starved.

jisoo jokingly said "ms lee , look what happened , i need to exercise more now" she said with a pout

ms lee just shook her head and went to the kitchen to wash the bowls.

"ms lee , let me help you." jisoo and taehyung stood up and spoke in unison.

ms lee chuckled at the two's actions and said "just go to jisoo's room. i'll bring fruits over in no time." she said and left

word count : 550