ミ 018

this chapter would be part of taehyung's 'meanwhile, taehyung took the chance to explore her house before leaving' part ( refer to 017 if unclear )

🍒📌

he first went to the kitchen, wanting to find put jisoo's food preference so he could prepare it for their date but realise that there were nothing in the refrigerator but only protein shakes.

he then headed to the cupboard with the help of a chair and found five cups of instant noodles.

'aish you can really hide food anywhere you like with that small figure of yours' he thought mentally and proceeded.

he decided to check the dance room first. he was shocked when he saw the amount of sticky notes on the wall.

it reads :

'kim jisoo you must make it to debut !! fwighting !!'
2015, july

'ahh jisoo your dance is not good. practice practice practice !!''
2015, aug

'you must make it to debut next year!'
2015, dec

'eliminations round :((('
2016, march

'blackpink debut first day !! i wanted to cry but since im the eonnie, i shouldnt hmph'
2016, aug

'ah my inner bts fangirl heartu shhh its a secret okay?'
2016, dec

'shhh im a fangirl for v, his just so adorable :(('
2017, june

'omg mc today with v ahhh i wasnt able to breathe, but dance was abit off point sonwork harder so i could be as good as my role model !!'
2017, sept

'why is jennie getting treated like this but me??'
2017, dec

at this moment, taehyung could do nothing but only feel sorry for jisoo. though jisoo is clearly the visual of the group, she doesnt get treated like the visual.

jisoo, along with rosé and lisa usually gets the worst outfit and its so obvious to the public that yg favours jennie.

'i'll keep you away from anyone that hurts you kim jisoo. you are only mine to protect and will forever be mine only.' he thought

word count : 275

short chapter <33

more dramas are coming 🤩🤩

vsoo day is coming !! 24 sept since its the day they mc-ed together 🥺🥺🥺