ミ 010

the inkigayo mc went pretty smoothly except the part when yoongi hit jisoo's thigh on accident.

everyone was trying to hold back their laughter when jisoo sang a line of bts 'spring day'

"urirang , hamkigayo !!" jisoo , jinyoung and doyoung said with a huge smile on their face.

the idols on stage bowed to one another before proceeding to leave.

taehyung was at the back of the stage so he couldn't see jisoo but he still bowed, as a form of respect.

.

bts was preparing to leave the inkigayo stage when taehyung saw jisoo talking and laughing away with jinyoung.

"jealous ?" jimin asked.

taehyung didn't tell anyone about how he felt towards jisoo but somehow , his highschool bestfriend was able to figure it out.

"no what the hell." he said and walk away.

jisoo noticed taehyung and ran towards him. pulling his arm , he stopped.

"what ?" taehyung asked with a annoyed voice.

"are you mad at me ?" jisoo asked softly.

he wanted to shout back at her but seeing her talking softly at him made him soft and wants to protect her with his life.

"n-no" he stuttered. it was the first time stuttering. he didn't even stutter when he first met his members.

"lets go then" she said with a cheeky smile.

"to where ?" she didn't let taehyung finish and just drag him.

.

jisoo brought him to a private area. more like a resort.

"don't worry there isn't reporters here." she assured him.

"how do you know ?" he asked

"my parents owns this place." she said casually

"this place ?" his eyes widened.

"yeah what's wrong ?"

the kim's resort. the biggest resort business in the world with more 2 hundred thousand workers worldwide

comparing taehyung and jisoo's family background, taehyung's family was just a farmer.

though taehyung is in the world's most popular boy group,  he couldn't change his family background.

"yah kim taehyung, what are you thinking about. " jisoo cut his thoughts.

"what ? nothing." he said coldly.

"brrr i feeling the chills here. where's the shy kim taehyung i know?" she said cheekily.

"kim jisoo! i told you not to mention it anymore. " he said as he tried to catch jisoo who was running away.

"kim jisoo ! stop right there !" he pick up his pace and started chasing after her

she tried her best , but taehyung's long legs were still able to catch up with her.

"ha kim jisoo , try running. " he stopped infront of her. there was no other ways anymore, he had block the whole pathway. if she pushes her luck , she might end up falling into the water.

despite the possibility of falling into the water, she still gave a shot. she budged her way thru but eventually failed.

she tripped on his leg , causing her to fall on top of him.

"ah !" was the last thing she said before they are completely silent.

they took this chance to examine its other's facial features. heart shape plumped lip, tall and delicate nose , big and dark eyes with a little double eye lid above.

they stayed like this for 2 minutes until they've realised their current position.

jisoo got up first and stuttered.

"i- i think we should get going." she walked away

taehyung felt like something was bugging him. his feeling for her , he wants to tell him how he felt towards her. he wants to confess today.

when did it start ? maybe it was when they first met backstage. or when he saw jisoo with jinyoung. he don't know. maybe this is called love at first sight. who knows ? but one thing for sure , is that he loves her.

"w-would you be my girlfriend ?"

word count : 613