New Books

So I've got two books as drafts at the minute and I can't decide which to publish first so you have until Saturday night (in British time) to decide between book;

1) Thunderbirds Are Go!: Like the 2015-2020 episodes of 'Thunderbirds Are Go' or TAG but with Mine, @PsychoticAlienJackie and @Georgia_May06 OC(s) Kiara, Alison, Jackie, Virgo, Georgia, Sophia, Adam and Jessica. Scott & Kiara- The Smother Twins. John, Alison & Jackie- The Gingerbread Triplets. Virgo & Virgil- The Nurse Twins. Gordon & Georgia- The Terror Twins. Alan, Sophia & Adam- Little Triplets.

OR

2) An Engineer's Hands: James had always dreamed of being an engineer or an astronaut so when he found out he could combine the two, he was thrilled but to achieve his dream he had to have two this he never had or ever would; money and two hands. Born with just one hand and a rare eye condition from his mother, he lost his twin Jasmin at birth and eighteen years later he gets accepted into NASA as maintenance engineer meets his soon to be best friend and colleague Conrad. So when they announced they were building another station near the moon both applied and got jobs there. and after only a year in space, something happened that turned his world upside down, well they turned their world upside down.

Both will be thunderbirds and both will happen just I can't decide which to do first!

If you have already said which one you want you can't say again.

-Mayhem😈💙💜