Prologue

• Kylie's POV •

Well hey, I'm Kylie. I'm 15 years young. I'm 5'2, I guess I'm somewhat short for a 15 year old? Not sure. I've with my best friends - Jocelyn and Lauren. I know, I'm 15 and living with 2 other minors, it's not all that bad. We are taken care of by Lauren's mom so we're fine. Now you're probably asking what happened to my parents... they had passed away in an accident. Someone under the influence hit them and they didn't survive. Jocelyn and Lauren are sisters so that's why they live together. But let's get to the happiness.
(a/n: way to go to being obvious 😅)

After all our months of obsessing over the boys from magcon, we finally got out VIP tickets. We we're finally meeting the boys who made our lives worth living.

"So Mrs. Lauren Espinosa, are you ready to meet your lovaah?" I asked and threw one of those throw pillows I had lying around Lauren's bed, at her.

"Yes, yes I am. Now, Mrs. Kylie Caniff, are you ready to meet your lovaah?" She smirks

"Why yes, yes I am. Now, Mrs. Joc-"

"Yes, I am ready. We need to start laying out our clothes so we're ready! It's getting late too." We simply nod our heads and go our separate ways to get out stuff ready. Since we will in Miami, it's always hot so I have to find something light.

I decided to wear a grey crop top shirt that has the rims in black - showing my stomach just a little, black slightly ripped jeans, and my black and white converse. I laid that out on a chair that I have in the corner of my room that has all my clothes piled up on.

I hop in the shower and do a quick rinse. I didn't wash my hair, I washed it last night. As soon as I finished, I put on one of my over sized sweaters - my jacob whitesides sweater - and headed to bed. I love jacob, I really do. Just not the way I love Taylor. Let's just hope Taylor feels the same way tomorrow.