Chapter 5

• Jack G's POV•

"Ivey, babe? Where are you? I want you to meet Kylie already! I texted her that we are on our way!" I semi yelled walking around looking for Ivey throughout the house we 'sorta' share together. Oh, Ivey is my girlfriend. She's amazing. I really consider myself blessed to have her.

"Jack, im right in front of you," Ivey said. "Stupid," she murmured under her breath.

"Did you just call me stupid?" I asked with a smirk on my face, now walking towards her, cornering her.

"Yep," she said popping the 'p', "whatcha gonna do about it, Mr. 'Tough Guy'?" She said now smirking at me.

I leaned in placing my lips on hers but she pulled away.

"I wanna meet Kylie so im gonna go get dressed. Bye dork," Ivey said escaping my 'corner'.

• Kylie's POV •

I woke up to 5 new messages by an unknown number, what?

Unknown: Kylie, it's Jack G. Jacob have me your number, he didn't seem so happy😅
Unknown: kylieeeeeeeeeeee
Unknown: im on my way to your place
Unknown: don't ask how I know
Unknown: im bringing Ivey with me. I'll be there at 12:30pm. See you then😛

I looked at the time and it was 12:15pm. I immediately got out of bed and went straight to change. I wore a wine colored crop top that has lace at the bottom, black jeggings, a cream colored - long cardigan, and my black booties.
(a/n: there is supposed to be a picture some where😅)

I brushed my teeth and did my usual hair and makeup routine. I added jewelry and headed down stairs.

From Jack G😛: hey, im here. open the door.

To Jack G😛: but you're weird, I can't let weird people in my house😅

From Jack G😛: bruhh, open the door!

To Jack G😛: patience ma lady

From Jack G😛: did you call me a girl?

I laughed to myself and opened the door and saw Jack G helping his girlfriend out of the car, what a gentleman.

"Hey Kylie," Jack G waves with his free hand while holding Ivey's hand in the other. I have to admit, she truly is beautiful.

"Uh, h-hi. Im obviously Kylie. You must be Ivey," i said while placing out my hand for her to shake, but she pulled me in for a hug. I was shocked at the moment but I hugged her also.

"You're so pretty Kylie, jacob is so lucky to have you!" Ivey stated looking rather excited.

"Thank you Ivey. B-but me and jacob aren't-"

"I ship it so much oh my," Ivey said, " why don't we get something to eat yeah?"

"Jack? You up for it?" I asked.

"Why don't we go out with Taylor, Jacob, and Matthew? I feel like I haven't properly hung out with them in a while" Jack sighed.

"Oh," i simply stated. I wasn't really in the mood for seeing any of them to be honest but those are Jack's friends so I have to agree. "I'll go get my purse and phone, give me a second."

They both nodded and started their own small talk. I head inside to tell my 'mom' that im heading out and to let the girls know once they are awake. I grabbed my purse, phone, spayed some perfume and headed out. let's see what this day will hold...

a/n: JACK IS SUCH A GRINGO NAME I CRY. BUT HES SO HOT I CRY... AGAIN