Chapter 4

• Jacob's POV •

"Jacob, stop," Kylie quietly told me.

"Stop what baby?" I was so confused.

"That. All of it. Just please stop," she said now tears rolling down her face. I held her face in the palm of my hands, wiping away the tears with my thumbs.

"No, I won't stop. I will not stop trying to get to you. Give me a chance will you? By the way, I see the way you look at Taylor, and I see the way he looks at you. But I also see the way you look at me. It's the same way you look at him. I am falling for you."

"What? You cannot be possibly falling for me! You don't know me! None of you do! NONE!" Kylie stepped away, now filled with emotions.

"This wasn't supposed to happen to me Jacob! I wasn't supposed to have you 'fall' for me! I was supposed to fall in love with Taylor. And Taylor was supposed to love me! Not you love me! But that was all in the mindset of a typical fangirl isn't it?" She said now laughing to herself. "i almost feel ashamed that someone can be that important. that without them, you feel like nothing. But now that's not relevant. Nothing is. I feel like this is all so rushed. All so in the moment. You can't fall for me Jacob, you can't." She said now sobbing.

I pulled her in for a hug. Drawing circles on her back to calm her down. Whispering sweet nothings into her ear so she can be okay. I once more grabbed her face and made her look at me. I looked into her dark brown eyes and told her, "I will never stop falling for you, whether you like it or not. Yeah whatever this is rushed but that's okay. Kylie, I will not stop trying." I planted another kiss on her forehead.

She just wiped her tears and opened the door to my car and waited for me to drive off. And so we did.

• Kylie's POV •

I hate myself for going off like that, ugh. I needed to let out all my emotions. It confused me how he wasn't hurt when i told him that I wanted to fall for taylor and not him. He's strong, I like that.

We finally arrived to the event area, shockingly, everyone was still here.
Lauren and Jocelyn came running and embraced me in a hug. I hugged back and started crying. I couldn't help it.

I managed to fix myself up and look decent.

"So um, im sorry for running off like that. I was caught up in a moment." my head down in shame.

"It's okay, we promise." I looked up to see that taylor was the one who had said that. i smiled slightly and nodded.

"I should go. We should go." I said pointed towards the girls. They said their goodbyes as i stood by the door. Someone placed their hand on my shoulder and said "Taylor will fight for you, he will." I turned around and saw it was Matthew. My eyes started to water, he engulfed me into a hug.

"Dont cry, shh. Baby don't cry," he whispered making me feel better.

"Okay let's go Kylie." i nodded and didn't look back, i didn't want to.

Once again, the car ride was silent. nobody dared to ask why I was such an emotional wreck. We finally reached the house and i bolted to my room. I threw myself onto the bed and cried so hard to a point I was screaming into a pillow.

I never wanted this to happen. I wish I didn't get these tickets. I wish I never met Jacob or Taylor. I wish none of this ever happened. But we have to be careful for what we wish for don't we?
And from there, I cried myself into a deep sleep.

a/n: I can't tell if this is a short chapter because im writing this on my phone😅 tysm for all the reads! keep on voting and commenting! 💜