Chapter 12

• Kylie's POV •

We sat in the car in silence. I don't know why but I was nervous and my stomach was turning. I turned my head and looked at jacob. His fingers taping the steering wheel jamming out to I assume a song he's singing.

"Sing," I am dying to hear him sing. But not to a crowd, not to thousands of girls, just to me.

"What song? Pick any," he smiled, eyes still on the road.

"How about Give Me Love by-"

"Ed Sheeran, I got you. Okay," and there he goes.

Give me love like her,
'Cause lately I've been waking up alone,
Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt,
Told you I'd let them go,

His voice was so angelic.

And that I'll fight my corner,
Maybe tonight I'll call ya,
After my blood turns into alcohol,
No, I just wanna hold ya.

I found myself singing along, I am horrible but oh well.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,
All I want is the taste that your lips allow,
My, my, my, my, oh give me love,
My, my, my, my, give me love,

"You should sing to me more often, it helps." I said

"Well we're here, and what do you mean 'it helps'" he asked quoting the last two words.

"Well life's pretty stressing so your voice soothes me, weird I know." I laughed at myself realizing how stupid i sound.

"No it's okay baby, c'mon. I'm taking you shopping. We have our date soon and your birthday is coming up in like 3 weeks so let's go," he hopped out of the car and rushed to my side to open the door. I got out and he took his hand in mine.
a/n: i forgot the day again ok. let's assume it's tuesday :')

"Look, I don't want you spending money on me so let me just find an ATM somewhere in this mall and then we can go okay?" I said as we approached the mall.

"Ha, you're funny. Im not letting you buy anything. You can pick anything you want, no matter the price." He said smiling down at me.

We went to a couple stores but I didn't seem to find anything that was under $50 because I felt bad.

"Our date is fancy so you might wanna find something," he said taking me into this fancy ass store. My eyes fell upon this beautiful long, red dress. it's fitted at the top and sheer starting at my mid-thigh and down. I looked at the tag and I just walked away but I bumped into someone, Jacob. He dragged me back the rack where the dress was hung and handed it to me.
a/n: there's supported to be a picture somewhere

"Try it on," he said handing me the dress.

"No, it's way too expensive. Jacob that's two hundred and fifty dollars," I said pushing the dress towards him.

"Forget the price, try it on," he said now pushing the dress towards me.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes," I said, getting him confused,

"No, wait yes! Yes try on the dress!" He said dragging me towards the dressing room. I grabbed the dress and sighed in defeat. I went into the dressing room and slipped on the dress. It looked so pretty. I felt beautiful. It was fitted and made my 'curves' look great. I stepped outside the dressing room.

"I think I like this one," I said to Jacob while still looking at my dress.

"Y-yeah it's. It's great. Holy shit you look great," he said literally checking me out.

"Thank you, Jacob." I smiled at him. "Okay buddy, stop staring," I laughed and went back inside to get back into my regular clothes. Once if I finished that, I grabbed the dress and went over the cashier where Jacob was waiting for me.

"Okay, here you go," he said grabbing the dress from my hand and handing it to the cashier who doesn't seem so happy.

"Jacob, I'll pay for half of it. I feel bad!" I said pulling out my wallet. He grabbed my purse from my hands and set it on the other side of the counter.

"You're not paying okay?" He looked at my, hanging the cashier his credit card.

"Listen child, you're not paying for-"

"Let you're boyfriend buy you the dress already, it's the least he can do," the cashier interrupted.

I looked up at jacob and he was smiling.

"Yeah, let your boyfriend buy you the dress," putting emphasis on boyfriend.

"Ugh okay, but I'm buying my shoes," I Protested.

"Hahah, you're so cute," he shook his head and grabbed the bag and handed it to me. "Thank you ma'am," he said taking my hand and waking out the store.

"Thank you. You know didn't have to do this," I looked up at him. Why is he so nice to me? What does he see in me that makes him do all of this? Why is he even doing this?

"I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to. There's a difference," he smirked.

We continued walking around until I spotted a Louis Vuitton store, my favorite. But guess who's broke and can't afford that? This white chick right here.

"Can we go in? Pleaseeeeeeeeee," i said.

"Yes of course, if you see anything you like, let me know," he said walking in the store, with me trailing behind. He sat on a chair while I walked around. My eyes fell upon of beige, peep-toe, heels. They were stunning.

"So I see you found something, yeah?" Jacob said coming up behind me.

"Yeah, and it's my size. It's perfect but the price isn't. Let's go to Payless or something," I placed the shoe down, grabbed jacob's hand and attempted to drag him out of the store. Key word here, attempted.

"I'm buying them for youuuuuu," jacob sang dragging me towards the register. I felt really bad, that's a lot of money.

"Geez Jacob, could you, like, pull money out of your ass?" I stated because holy.

"All the days," he laughed and payed. I truly felt bad.

"Let's go, madam," jacob said handing me the bag and taking my hand in his.

"Anything else?" He asked.

"Noooooooooooo, no more. Thank you so so much," I smiled, looking up at him.

He kissed my hand and smiled. That smile can light up this entire town.

The car ride was short, he took me back home. It was quite, really quite to be honest. We pulled up to the front of my house. As I was unbuckling my seatbelt, Jacob has already opened the door.

"Thank you," I said, hopping off the car. He took my hand in his and walked me to the front of the door. We stood there facing each other. We came closer and closer.m he rested his forehead on mine, his smile widening.

"Thank you for today, I really appreciate it. Nobody, I mean nobody, has ever done this for me," I said, " how can I repay you?"

"By this," he said, planting a soft kiss on my lips. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. His hands leg go of mind and wrap around my waist, pulling me closer. I pull away smiling.

"See you tomorrow okay? 7?" He smiles, waking away and pointing at me.

"See you then," I smiled.