Chapter 8

• Taylor's POV •

It hurt me to think that Kylie thinks I hate her. I really don't, I just got jealous. She was right about being jealous with all the other girls but with her, it feels different. I have a couple days to prove how much I like her before I leave back to my hometown. Miami was the last show we had. Kylie is great, beautiful, amazing, strong, everything I want in a girl. But I think that's what Jacob wants too.

My thoughts were interrupted when i accidentally bumped into somebody. she had long curly hair, not like that super curly, it was only curly at the bottom. She was fair skinned like Kylie, she also has light brown eyes.

"Oh, im sorry i - holy mother of God you're Taylor Caniff!" She said, now with a beautiful smile spreading across her face.

"Yeah babe. That's me," i said, "what's your name?"

"Kristen, you can call me Kris if ya want. either is fine," she seemed nervous.

"Kris is cute. So Kris, wanna go walk around or something?" I said stepping closer.

"Uh, y-yeah that would be great." she said smiling. i wrapped my arms around her and started walking since Matt is the one who drove here. Wait, if Kylie sees me with Kris, she'll get jealous and love me! Perfect.

• Kylie's POV •

I was okay walking home alone because it wasn't late. It's only 1:40pm. but i really didn't want to walk all the way back so I decided to text Jocelyn

I quickly click on my recent which was Jocelyn:

To Jacob☺️: pick me up pls

i clicked send before I realized I had sent this to the wrong person, jacob.
No, no, no, no, NO! And as usual, I got an automatic response.

From Jacob☺️: hey Kylie. where at?

To Jacob☺️: im sorry. I sent this to the wrong person, I meant to send this to Jocelyn 😅

From Jacob☺️: im going to pick you up. Jack posted a pic that you're at this fancy place i always go to. See you in 20 xx. I wanna take you out.

To Jacob☺️: jacob...

From Jacob☺️: I told you I wasn't going to give up. im starting from the beginning, give me a chance?

I sighed in defeat. I knew I wanted to hang out with him, maybe he isn't all 'flirty'.

To Jacob☺️: okay. see you in 20 :)

From Jacob☺️: YESS! THANK YOU!

To Jacob☺️: dont test it whitesides😂

From Jacob☺️: ok ok see you then cutie ;)

I didn't bother answering. I walked to a near by bench that was placed facing a lake. The scenery was so pretty, there was swans in the lake. How the hell are there swans in miami?

I scrolled through Instagram, again, gaining a couple followers - about 1k +, nothing more. I decided to take a selfie. I took my selfie and was pretty satisfied. I looked at the background and saw jacob doing a peace sign. i turned around and he was standing right behind me.

"Hey Bab-Kylie. Hi Kylie. I meant Kylie, not babe. Im not calling you babe. If that's what you thought. No worries, im not-"

I pulled him in for a hug, interrupting him. Something about being in his arms made me feel safe. still in his arms, i looked up at him. he looked pretty confused but he planted a kiss on my forehead, making me blush.
Maybe he is the one...

a/n: this chapter is a piece of poop, like every other chapter. please comment and vote! 😅 oh and 300+ reads, thank you oh my