Chapter 10

• Kylie's POV •

"Well," i said, "what do you wanna know?"

"Everything," jacob said bluntly.

"Where do I start? Okay, my name is Kylie, Kylie Rose Vega. I am 15, turning 16 on March 27th. I -"

"Aw, so you're birthday is coming up but stop please. Tell me the real stuff." Jacob interrupted.

"Yeah but Uh, i-i don't wanna talk about the real stuff. Im not comfortable."

"You can tell me, Ky. Im not gonna judge."

"Yeah, that's what they all say." i mumbled to myself hoping he wouldn't hear... but he did.

"Well im not 'all', Kylie." Jacob said, fixing his position in his chair, slightly rasing his voice at me.

"Jacob, please don't raise your voice at me. Okay, you wanna know everything? I'll tell you every freaking thing," here we go, " I am more of an independent person than clinging to someone. I find love such a beautiful yet tragic thing. I really hate when people yell at me, like calm yourself. I love late night talks about anything and everything. I find that I am somewhat confident, but I do believe I have flaws. I hate relying on someone because they always tend to give up on me. I truly hate it when people choose to ignore or choose to be rude without a reason. I really hate when people tell me what to do thinking they're the shit. Hi, Im Kylie Rose Vega. You don't like me? Fine, leave," i said, feeling proud.

" That's what im talking about. Your name is beautiful by the way," Jacob said, looking directly into my eyes. "Kylie Rose Vega, elegant."

" Thank you, Jacob." I said looking down, blushing. "Now, tell me about you."

"You already know everything. I am pretty open with all the fans so they know a lot."

"Oh," i said looking up to see the waiter with our food.

"Here you go, Sir," handing the plate to Jacob. "And here you go ma'lady," he said now handing a plate to me.

"Thank you," i said smiling. He nodded and walked away.

None of us hesitated to stuff our fave with food. It was pretty good I have to admit.

"This is shoooo good," jacob said with his mouth full of food. I was drinking my Coke and spilled it due to my laughing. We both laughed loudly and got rude glares from everyone around us.

Jacob cocked his eyebrow up and said, "wanna do something?"

"Ya nasty oh my gosh," i said giving him a glare.

"No," he said, "not yet." he whispered.

"Jacob, you're gross." i laughed.

"Let's Dine and Dash. It'll be fun. We run out of here without paying and pray we don't get caught. You up for it?" He asked.

"I-i don't know. If we get caught i am totally blaming this on you."

"Perfectly fine." he said continuing to eat. As we both finished, Jacob asked for the check.

"Just call me over when you're ready," the waiter said, walking away.

"3," jacob said. i grabbed my purse. "2," i fixed my position in my chair, getting ready to bolt out of here, "1," jacob grabbed my hand and we bolted out.

"HEY! HEY! GET BACK HERE," I assume the waiter or any worked yelled.

"Don't look back Ky," Jacob said out of breath. We reached the car. Jacob fumbled with his keys.

"HURYY UP THEY'RE LIKE CALLING THE POLICE HAHA," i yelled.

Jacob unlocked the door, we sat, and bolted off.

"I feel like such a bad ass," i laugh, " I'm so lame."

"Nah don't worry," Jacob said placing his hand on my thigh. "Where do you want me to take you?"

"Um, back home would be nice." i smiled at him. He nodded his head and we stayed in silence. The car ride wasn't so long. Not even 10 minutes later, we pulled up to the front of my house.

"Well, it was nice hanging out with you Kylie." Jacob said fixing his position in his seat to face me. I sat to face him.

"Thank you for today, it was fun," I giggled. Jacob placed his hand on my hand.

"I would love to do this again someday. How about Wenesday? Good for you?" He asked getting rather close to me considering we're in a car.
(a/n: i have no clue what day it is in this book, I totally forgot oh my. go along with it please😂)

"No problem, text me the details," I smiled.

Jacob smiled. It got very quite. All my focus went to his lips, everything around got blurred. I looked at his eyes, then his lips, back to his eyes. Before I can move any closer to him, Jacob smashed his lips onto mine. Our lips moved in perfect sync, something about this felt so right.

We got interrupted by Jacob accidentally honking the horn. I bit my lip trying not to laugh but that failed. I bursted out laughing and so did he.

"Well then, I'll see you Wednesday?" He asked, his face getting redder by the second.

I nodded my head. "See you then, Whitesides." I planted a kiss on his cheek and got out of the car. "See yo then, Vega." he smirked and pulled off and left.

I walked up to the door, before I could even knock, Jocelyn and Lauren opened the door. "YOU ARE TO TELL US EVERY SINGLE DETAIL THT HAS HAPPENED TODAY!" Lauren screamed in my face, pulling me through the door, dragging me up the stairs. This is going to be a long night.

a/n: I ship Jylie, wbu😅