Chapter 13

• Jacob's POV •

"See you then," Kylie said smiling. Oh how her smile can brighten the darkest places in my mind. I hopped into my car, stuck the key into the ignition and drove off. Her house wasn't far from mine. As I drove down the dark road, many thoughts traveled within my mind. I am so exited to take her on a date tomorrow and see her in that beautiful dress that I bought her. Yeah, that shit was expensive but I knew I needed to buy her that and those fancy ass shoes. It was so worth it.

I finally pulled up to the hotel I was staying at. I entered the lobby to find some fans there. I love my fans so much but I'm so tired.

"JACOB! OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOU!" A really cute fan yelled running towards me, engulfing me in a hug.

"I love you too baby," I smiled.

"Can we take a picture?" She asked, tears running down her cheeks.

"Don't cry oh my goodness, but of course," I said wiping away her tears. I placed my lips on her cheek for a quick picture.

"Thank you so much," she hugged me one more time and ran off. I took a couple more selfies with fans and said my goodbyes and headed up to my room.

I slipped the key into the door and entered. Sierra and my mom were already sleeping. I headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower and headed off to bed. I hope tomorrow will go great.

*next morning*

• Kylie's POV •

I couldn't sleep whatsoever. My mind was wondering off into its own little world of fantasies. But there was thus one thought that made my heart stop, my breathing increase to a rapid pace, my heart fluttering, butterflies in my stomach going wild - Taylor. I wonder if he still thinks of me. I wonder if he has feelings for me. What if he hates me. What if we fall in love and Jacob becomes an ass, ok no. Too far Ky, too far, I thought to myself, 'what if'.

The time is currently at 12:35pm. I still havent gotten out if bed considering I woke up around 9am. I spent my time scrolling through twitter and Instagram, responding to text messages - oh wait, nobody texts me so there goes that.

From Jacob💛: hey remember: tonight at 7pm. make sure to wear that dress okay? see you then cutie ;)

To Jacob💛: hey whitesides, how can i forget? see you then ;)

From Jacob💛: hey! 😔

To Jacob💛: what happ?

From Jacob💛: am i not cute to you or something? 😪

To Jacob💛: nope you're ugly ;)

From Jacob💛: ok geez thanks :(

To Jacob💛: jk jk see you then CUTIE! ;)

From Jacob💛: that's better babe 😚

I laughed to myself and hopped out of bed, throwing my phone on the bed. I fixed my hair back into a messy bun because it fell off during my sleep. Jocelyn was sitting on the coach by herself on her phone and Lauren was in the kitchen eating, I am hungry so might as well join her.
(a/n: idk 'durning my sleep' is the right way to say it, it sounds weird af idk man)

"Morning betch," I said stealing the waffle on her plate.

"Morning hoe," she winked taking it back before I can eat it, ugh. " Oh, mom went to some day-party with her friends. She'll be back late tonight."

I nodded my head an headed towards the fridge. I grabbed some eggs and set up my stuff to make some. I made two fried eggs, toast, and drank some milk. After that, I went back up to my room and laid in bed.