Chapter 7

• Kylie's POV •

Taylor took a seat beside me, he looked pretty cute I have to admit. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt that fit him tightly, dark jeans, and black and white converse.

"Okay so. First things first, why are you so nervous around me?" he asked.

I kept my head down, playing with the ring i had on my finger. Still not looking up i said, "i-i don't know, I guess it's just the way you treated me at Magcon kinda gave me the wrong impression of you and now I don't know how you're going to react every time I speak."

"I was rude because the way you were with Matthew, I got jealous." Taylor said raising his voice at me.

"One, please don't yell at me, thank you. And two, how do you get jealous, Taylor? There are seven thousand girls plus many more that you've met and im sure you've gotten 'jealous' before too. Why does it matter with me? You know, I bought these Magcon tickets to hug and you and tell you how much you mean to me. I was crying, allergies was a freaking excuse. You were too gullible to believe it." I did all I could to hold back my tears, it didn't work. Why am I so emotional, damn. "i-i love you taylor. I've always looked up to you. me and my 'fangirl' mindset always thought you would love me too. I was so so wrong. There is someone out there that is falling for me, and doesn't hate me the way you hate me." i said with tears running down my face. i quickly wiped them away.

" I don't-" Taylor was interrupted.

"Hey Kyl- woah. Are you okay? Taylor what happened?" Jack asked, he came out with Ivey and Matt. Matt just stood there and Jack came to my side.

"I don't know, ask the guy who's falling for her and doesn't 'hate' her supposedly like 'i' do." I looked up and saw Taylor walking away.

I stood up, "no, taylor wait!" He didn't bother looking back. I sat back down in my chair and all the tears that i was trying to hold back, immediately came out.

'Why me? Why is it that out of all the girls these boys meet, i had to get stuck in this situation. I hate everything' I thought to myself.... Or so I thought.

"Because you're a really pretty girl Ky. Wait, can i call you that?" Matt asked. i nodded my head and giggled.
(a/n: it's pronounced k-eye. if that made any sense😂)

"Im not surprised he's falling for you out of the 'seven thousand girls and plus many more'. And Jacob too." Matt said, now sitting next to me.

"Wait? I thought you were dating Jacob though, " Ivey said, now giving a confused look to Jack and Matt.

"Thank you Matthew for the compliments. Ivey, I am not dating anyone. Jack, I can walk home. Thank you for today, sorry i fucked it up." from there i stood up and walked away. I didn't hear any foots steps so I knew no one was coming after me.

Sometimes feeling alone is great, but all I needed right now was a shoulder to cry on. But I probably won't have that anytime soon.

a/n: short chapter ik😅 sorry. but 250+ reads? thank you so so much :) please don't forget to vote and comment! ❤️