Chapter 3

a/n: s/o to my inspiration for writing wifilandis :) love you

• Kylie's POV •

I would never think I would be getting chased down by security and its back up at magcon. I run as fast as my little legs can carry, all the way towards Jacob's 'station'.

"The- security-," i said in between breaths, " and- it's - back up- are -chasing- me-"

"Who the hell are you?" I was interrupted by obviously a rude fan.

"Wait-" I look up and see I am wrapped up in Jacob's arms, they probably got the wrong idea. I quickly try to pry myself out of his arms but he won't budge.

"erm, it's not what it looks like. it's a really-"

"THERE SHE IS!" One of the security guards yell, and come towards me.

"Guys, she is with me." Jacob stood in front of me, defending me. "So are two other girls by the name of Lauren and Jocelyn."

"Oh ma'am, I am so sorry." The security guard called me ma'am. Im 15 for crying out loud.

"No worries sir. It's okay" i faked a smile, considering I was still trying to breathe.

"Well um, im just gonna, uh-"

"Leave. Yeah, leave. Stop hogging up jacob. He hates you anyways." A rude, blonde girl stated at me.

"Okay" I nodded and walked away. Bitch thinks I care. Haha, nope.

I make my way towards back stage to find Lauren and Jocelyn sitting and eating, again. Damn, they have an all day appetite.

"Hey, oh my. I wish you told us about jacob. I ship it to be honest. What happened to taylor?" Lauren asked.

I blushed, oh my. Taylor! I have to see him again. "Uh, my mindset changed you can say." They simply nodded and went back to eating chips.

A couple hours later, everyone was backstage. Matt and another beautiful girl were talking, I assume it's his girlfriend. I know the Jacks have a girlfriend too, I just don't know them.

"Hey baby," Jacob said as he came and hugged me from behind, sending goosebumps down my back. I turned around to face him, out faces are really close. I see him starting lean in, as much as I want to, I can't. I pull away.

"I-i can't do this." I push away from him. I look around and see everyone staring with their mouths wide open. I look over and see taylor, I don't get why he gets so jealous.

"I have to go. Uh, I'll walk home. Jocelyn and Lauren, you guys can stay. Bye." I love jacob and all but damn, he moves too fast, way too fast. I have no idea who he really is, and he has no idea who I am and he already calls me baby and babe and hot.

I walk out and start walking home. It got pretty dark, which scared me. As im walking home, I see a car, with its lights dimmed low. I turn a corner and the car turns too. That car is following me. I decide to make a run for it. I have nobody to call. I really don't feel like talking to jacob right now, but he's the only person close by. The girls had told me their phone had died earlier that day.

J- Jacob K- Kylie:

J-Kylie?
K- jacob! Good god. There is a car following me. Im so scared. What do I do
J-baby um
K- what do I do!
J- babe that's me.

I froze in my steps.

J- yeah, it's me. I just saw you stop. Im driving you back okay?
K- oh
*end of call*

I was running for no reason i guess.

"Hey, come on. Everyone is still at the event. They got worried." I look up and see jacob.

"jacob, i appreciate you willing to drive me back but i am fine on my own." I stated and started walking back.

I hear the door open and close and see a tall figure walking towards me.

"Why do you want to avoid being with me?" Jacob asked with sadness in his eyes.

"You don't know me, and I don't you personally. You're a great person, jacob. But you tried-"

I was stopped by Jacob's lips on mine. I stood there in complete shock. I wanted to kiss back so badly, but that was wrong of me. He pulled away, grabbed both of my hands, looked me in the eye and said "tell me you didn't feel something and i will stop trying to get to you, but I'll try from the beginning to get you." His eyes shining in the light.

I did feel something. I did. I felt love, passion, and I felt wanted. But I couldn't let him know that. I didn't have the words, so I simply shook my head, no. He hugged me ever so tightly and whispered "you will be mine someday baby, you will" and planted a kiss on my forehead. Jacob Whitesides, you have a serious effect on me

a/n: damn jacob is one thirsty boy😅