Chapter 11

• Taylor's POV •

So I hung out with Kristen today. I walked her home after we went to go get some ice cream. In all honesty, she's so much better than Kylie, she seems happier with Jacob anyways.

I looked at the time and I guess it was somewhat 'late', it was 10:35pm. I hopped into bed and decided to scroll through twitter.

@soskris: i actually had a great day with @taylorcaniff, see you again? :)

I smiled to myself. I decided to post a picture we took today and tweeted her back-

@taylorcaniff: *insert cute selfie of Taylor and Kris* today was fun! I'll see you soon ;)

I got many positive comment and so so many hate comments. I hope my fans know that one day I will get married and one day I will have a girlfriend, geez. I am pretty tired so I decided to head to bed. I shut off the light, laid my head on my pillow and fell into a deep sleep.

• Kylie's POV •

"Annndddd that's pretty much it I guess," I said shrugging my shoulders. Then I was disturbed by high pitched screaming by Jocelyn. See, this is the reason I don't say anything.

"JYLIE! JYLIE! JY-" I slapped the both of them with a pillow.

"Okay guys, I'm really really tired so I'm going to bed. Good night!" I said as I got out of Lauren's bed. As I am at the door I yell, " ME AND JACOB ARE GOING ON A DATE ON WEDNESDAY!" I ran and quickly shut the door. I hear footsteps chasing me and screaming. They're crazy.

I ignored the noise and did my 'night routine'. I got myself comfortable in bed, grabbed my phone, and started scrolling through twitter. I come across a picture of Taylor and some girl. She was beautiful though. Why was he with her? Who is she? Am I getting jealous? No stop, you can be jealous. You like jacob! Not Taylor! Jacob, no tay-

"Who are you talking to?" My mom walks into the room laughing and leaving. I pulled up the covers to cover my face but I ended up punching myself. You go Kylie, you go.

I set my phone down, turned off the lights and fell asleep.

* next morning *
a/n: lord bless I forgot what day it was, again ok I'm sorry 😂 pretend it's Monday ok

I woke up around 11:30am, I could've slept in a little later but something woke me up. I checked my phone for any texts or missed calls. I got one text from Jocelyn.

From Jocelyn❄️: meet me & Lauren at the park we always go to at 12:30pm. By the to me you read this, it's probably 12😂 we have a surprise for you😏

To Jocelyn❄️: correction, it's 11:30! and okay, see you then😅

I went down stairs to grab a little snack before I got ready. I sat on the couch and saw a channel that was playing the show Friends. I watched one episode and headed up stairs to get ready.

I grabbed my dark skinny jeans and slipped them on. I decided to go with a black fitted crop top showing my stomach slightly and matched it up with my dark red vans to add some color. I undid my messy buns and my hail fell into loose curls. My hair looks like a frizz ball, ugh. I found a random beanie that said "bae" and slipped that on. I put on a simple necklace with 3 little arrows hanging from the chain. I put on mascara and a light pink lip stain, grabbed my purse, my penny board and headed out the door.

It felt nice to be riding my penny board once again, I haven't done that in a while. I approach the park and see a familiar car, Jacob's. So I assume this was the surprise.

"Hi guys," I said throwing my penny board in the grass, "why are we here?"

"Well you look cute," Lauren said playing with my hair. I swatted her hand away from my hair. I hate it when people touch my hair. "Ow," she muttered to herself.

"So, wanna ride around?" Jocelyn asked. I nodded my head. I grabbed my penny board and we headed off. We mad small talk but it was mostly quite.

"Why is jacob's car here?" I asked stopping in the same spot we met up. Lauren and Jocelyn looked at each other, then at me, then at each other, then at me.

"Well there goes that," Lauren says. "We invited Jacob so you guys can hang out and we leave!"

"I. W-what? Uh, how did you even get-" I was just in so much confusion. How is this a surprise?

"We dm'd him!" Jocelyn said. "Speaking of the devil," she smirked and walked towards Jacob. Jacob gave a cheeky smile.

"Well hello there, Ky." He said pulling me in for a hug. He smelled so good.

"Hi," I really didn't know what to say. "So uh, what are you doing here, haha."

"Your friends, but I got plans for the both of us," he said smirking. My stomach started to turn.

"Should be fun," I smiled nervously. I don't know why i was so nervous this time around. Jacob grabbed my hand and took me to his car. Today should be fun.

a/n: i have writers block :( thank you for 500+ reads! I really didn't think I'd get that many lol