[6] He Gets Sick/Injured! [Part 1]

A/N -  Trust me, i did NOT wanna post rn but my best-friend [ she is gonna kill me when she sees this author's note. Buh-bye world!] asked me to post it, so, well - here it is!

PS: This is the Newt and Minho part. Thomas and Gally is gonna be up in like the next five minutes or so dudes and duddettes!

PPS: This meme is the truth and nothing but the truth. T-r-u-t-h.

------------------------------------------

Newt:

"I told you not to go out in the rain Newt!" I said as my idiot of a boyfriend sneezed again.

"Well, I had to check on the gladers. I am the bloody second-in-command." I motioned him to sit on the bed in the med-jack hut.

"Well, if you are done playing glade mother, you need to take care of yourself." I rummaged through the cabinets to look for the cold medicine.

"If I am done playing the what?" He looked at me with a quizzical look.

I laughed, "That's what the gladers call you."

"Bloody slintheads." He muttered under his breath.

"Aha, the mother shouldn't curse. What would the kids learn?" I turned towards him while laughing.

"Seriously love? You too?" He smiled while shaking his head.

"Looks like we are out of the cold medicine. Don't worry though, the supplies are coming tomorrow. Let's just keep you alive till tomorrow."

"Well I don't need a medicine until I have got you by my side." He gave me a wide grin.

"Oh my god." I muttered as I blushed. Can he stop being so cute?

"Okay, I will get you some soup. Stay here, alright?" I gave him a small smile.

"Where would I go love?"

"To play the glade mother or something, I don't know." I laughed and ran out of the hut as he tried to grab me.

* Time skip cause Frypan doesn't want to reveal his soup's recipe *

"Hey Newt" I walked in the room with the soup when I saw his peaceful figure sleeping on the bed. He looked so peaceful and cute.

I put the soup on the bedside table and took a stool and sat next to him, taking his hand in mine.

"Damn. What did I do to deserve you?" I whispered as a looked at his face.

"That's the question I should ask." He mumbled.

"You're awake?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yup, I was just resting my eyes." He sat up, "Now where's my soup? I am starving!"

I laughed and I picked the soup up as he extended his arms to take it in his hands.

*Another time skip cause idk what to write in that scene*

When he was done, he asked me to sleep with him. [JUST SLEEP, NORMAL 'JUST LYING NEXT TO EACH OTHER' SLEEP]

"But I will catch your cold Newtie." I protested as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I can't sleep without you and I am cold."

"Alright, just be ready to look after me when I am a sneezing mess." I laughed.

"I would always be ready to look after you sunshine." MAH HEART, THE FEELZ.

I leaned in to give him a quick peck on lips which soon turned into a whole ass passionate make-out session when,

"Umh-umh" Minho cleared his throat trying to grab our attention. He was standing at the door with a smirk.

"Just so you know the med-jack hut is for patching people up, not making babies" He said, still smirking.

"Go away slinthead!" Newt threw a roll of bandage at him as Minho went out of the room yelling, "SORRY MOM!"

MINHO:
I was done for the day and was packing the rest of the medical supplies when a certain someone walked in. 'He is early' I thought as I turned towards him.

"Min?" I looked up to see blood on my boyfriend's torn shirt, "Oh my god Minho, what happened?"

I motioned him to sit on the bed, "Wha- How did this even happen?" I looked at him with a worried expression.

"Umm... I kinda slipped and a sharp rock scraped my side." He looked at the ground awkwardly.

"Of course you did that, you slinthead." I shook my head as I stood to get some water, antiseptic and some bandage.

"Hey, why are you calling me a slinthead?" He said with a pouty expression.

I laughed as I said, "Because you are one, anyways take off your shirt."

"Really? Right now [y/n]? I mean I am totally in but I am kinda hurt right now-"

"Oh my god, get your head out of the gutter." I gently hit his head and he laughed.

Then I proceeded to keep all the required things on the bedside table while he took his shirt off.

"Okay, done." He threw the shirt to a side and looked at him, HOT DAMN. Sorry - FoCuS [y/n]!

"Alright now, show me the wound." I said, trying not to stare.

He turned and I got a good look of his wound, "Okay, it is not that deep. You won't need stitches."

I took a cloth and soaked it in water and quickly cleaned the wound as Minho said, "Owww [y/n] are you trying to kill me?"

"Oh yeah, I am trying to kill my boyfriend with a towel." I laughed.

"This is no joke, be gentler woman. If I am dying, I am dying a hero not due to a towel by my own girlfriend." He said in a matter-of-factly tone.

*Few Moments Later [which translates to after many minutes of dramatics from Min-min]*

"All done babe." I finally said.

"Oh my god, I always knew I was gonna go to hell, never knew the torture would start so soon." He said with a dramatic sigh as he looked at me.

"Slinthead" I gently hit his head.

"You know you love it!" He gave me a cheesy smile.

He took the shirt and started to wear it when I said, "Nuh – uh, don't wear that! That's dirty, bloody and torn." I tossed it to the laundry basket beside me.

"[y/n] if you wanna see me without a shirt, all you have to do is ask - I mean, I get it. This sight is hard resist." He gestured to himself.

"Oh right, yeah. I love to see a bandaged abdomen, reaalllly turns me on, you know." I laughed as he pouted.

"Anyways, thank you for taking care of me." He smiled at me.

"Always" I smiled back as I leaned towards him, connecting our lips together.

"By the way, you aren't going into the maze for at least 3 days" I said as we broke the kiss.

"You really know how to break a moment, dont'cha?" He sassed me.

"Yup, it's my favorite thing to do." I sassed back.

"Hmm... I thought I was your most favorite thing to do!" He smirked as I proceeded to turn deep red at an alarming rate! 

----------------------------------------------------

Cute or nah?

Comment what you thought! Peace out chickalitas!

Xoxo - the awesomest people you have ever met!