PRANK WARS BABY! ~ MINHO AND NEWT! [PART 1]

A/N - I am telling ya, idk what I wrote but my best friend thought it was nice, so, here goes nothing. 

---------------------------------------------

*Your POV*

"Ha, bless your delusional heart if you think you can prank us." Minho said with a cocky grin.

"Bold of you to assume I have a heart." I scoffed at my boyfriend's words.

Right now [y/bf] and I are sitting in the dining hall opposite to our boyfriends, Minho and Newt and they just challenged us to a prank war because they believe that we can never prank them.

"Come on guys what are we even fighting about? It's a bloody fact that you guys can't prank us." [Y/bf's] boyfriend, Newt said with a small chuckle.

"Oh no, you didn't."She said with a determined look.

"Oh but I did" Newt retorted.

"Aha, let the prank wars begin babe." I said with a smirk.

"You're on" Minho returned back the smirk as he glanced at Newt.

****** My fav part ~ Time skip honey! ******

It had been almost two weeks since our bet and both the teams had made a deal which stated that the guys get to prank us first and due to that [y/bf] and I were on our toes, making sure that nothing escapes from our vision.

But of course as time passed, a thought frequently wandered in our minds, 'Is the bet off or have they forgotten?'

Right now, it's 4.50 in the evening and I am standing at the gates for Minho to return. Just because we might have a bet going on doesn't mean we stopped caring for our slinthead boyfriends.

Five minutes passed and still no Minho. All the other runners have returned but he hasn't. I was pacing around, a worried expression on my face as [y/bf] walked towards me.

"He is gonna be back, there are still 5 minutes left." She said as she kept her hand on my shoulder, trying to calm me down.

"But what if he doesn't? What if he's hurt? I should go in, shouldn't I? He is never this late to -" All the bad things that could have happened were racing through my head.

"Look at me" She cut me off as she grabbed both my shoulders, "He is gonna be fine. The shank's the keeper for a shucking reason."

She reassured me and I just nodded my head with a solemn expression, hoping it was true.

*The last remaining two minutes*

Minho still hadn't showed up which resulted in a large crowd forming in front of the door.

"Why isn't he here yet?" I cried out in desperation. Why isn't he here? Did something happen? Why did he have to go?!

"It's gonna be fine [y/n]. He is going to make it back." Newt tried to reassure me even though it was clear that he was having a hard time believing it himself.

Everyone stared at the corridor, desperately waiting for the keeper to show up but he didn't and finally the stone walls started to move.

"NO!" I shook my head in denial as tears flowed uncontrollably from my eyes. It felt as if the world was collapsing around me.

He isn't coming back.

I tried to make a run for it but Gally held me back to stop me from going into the maze and didn't let go until the doors closed.