Chapter 4

Fast forwarding, I went into art and then study hall and they just went over rules and stuff and then the bell rung to go to lunch.

I was walking and I found Gigi, Cameron, and Vicky walking together and I ran to them.

Rena: Heyy!

Gigi: Hi Rena!

Rena: Where are we eating lunch?

Gigi: We usually eat outside when the weather is nice.

Rena: Nice. Can I invite Quinton to eat lunch with us?

Gigi: Sure go right ahead.

We went outside to the lunch tables and I was calling Quinton.

Quinton: Hey rena

Rena: Hi Quinton! I'm outside with my friends. Wanna come?

Quinton: Sure! I'm on my way .

Rena: Hes coming

Cameron: Okay!

Rena: Ooh he's here!

Quinton: Hi!

Rena: Hey!

Quinton: I'm gonna get lunch, do you want to come with me?

Rena: Sure!

Me and Quinton walked to the cafeteria and waited in line and I heard screaming going on and we both turned around and we heard freshman girls screaming because of Quinton.

Quinton: Are they screaming because of me?

Rena: I think they are.

Freshman 1: omg your Quinton Griggs!

Quinton: Yeah haha

Freshman 2: Omg I'm I huge fan of you! Can I get a picture?

Quinton: Um sure haha

I kinda already assumed that it would happen and ofc it was freshman girls lol. But after that, we got our lunch and walked back outside.

Gigi: So how did you two meet?

Rena: Well I just got into the building for the first time and I look and I noticed someone familiar and it was Quinton and I sorta lost my cool and yelled "holy shit" out loud.

We all laughed

Gigi: Haha I feel you.

Quinton: And then she walked into me by accident and we started talking.

Gigi: Thats Great!

We were all talking during lunch and then the bell rung and me and Quinton walked to English class.

Ms. Daly: Hello class, please stand over there and I will say your names and tell you where you will be sitting.

Rena: I hope we sit next to each other

Quinton: Me too

Ms. Daly: Kevin, Gabby, Rose, and Joshua you will be in row one. Lia, Sarah, Gabe, and Alison you will be in row two. Tyler, Rena, Ari, andddd um Quinton you will be in row three.

Rena: YES!

Ms. Daly: And finally Zach, Dylan, Madeline, and Ryan you will be in row four.

I was sitting next to Quinton and then another student goes up to me all mad.

Madeline: You're sitting in my seat.

Rena: Oh I thought I was next to him

Madeline: No, you sit BEHIND him (whispers) dumbass.

I flipped her off and then I sat behind Quinton.

Rena: Ugh the nerve of some people.

Quinton: I know.

Rena: Is she like a mean girl?

Quinton: Yeah she is someone you should avoid.

Rena: Oh

Ms. Daly: Okay class, welcome to 11th grade English. We will be learning a lot here but today I will be explaining the rules.

Ms. Daly: Their is absolutely no cell phones in class, if I see them, I take them. No eating, no listening to music, no talking while I talk, you might participate in my class etc And you must turn in my assignments ON TIME or you get an after school detention. Understand?

Everyone: Yes

Ms. Daly: okay that is all, the bell rings in a minute so you can start getting your stuff ready to go.

Bell rings

I was walking with Quinton to gym class and I was scared of the English teacher.

Rena: That teacher scares the shit out of me

Quinton: Me too, she looks strict.

Rena: It reminds me of my old English teacher in my old school.

Quinton: Was she worse than her?

Rena: I don't know I think Ms Daly is scarier tho.

Quinton: Here's the gym.

Rena: Do we need to change?

Quinton: No it's the first day we just sit on the bleachers and the teacher just talks.

Rena: Okay