Chapter 11

Rena POV

It is Monday morning and I am getting ready for school, but I was hard getting dressed because of my leg, so I just threw on some shorts and I tried to go downstairs.

Mom: Good morning Rena.

Rena: Good morning.

Mom: I just wanted to let you know that Quinton stopped by last night.

Rena: On he did?

Mom: Yeah, he wanted to check up on you and see how you were doing.

Rena: Oh that's nice.

After I ate breakfast, my mom drove me to school. And she had to help me out of the car.

I was walking um well not walking... hopping in the school and I went to geometry and I see the girls and they were shocked.

Gigi: OMG Rena what happened?

Rena: I got hit by a car and broke my leg.

Gigi: Shit... I hope you're doing okay.

Rena: Yeah I'm fine now, I just have to be on crutches for a week or two.

Gigi: Oh okay.

Rena: I guess I won't be skateboarding for a while.

Cameron: What do you mean?

Rena: I was skateboarding with Quinton and I didn't see the car coming and I couldn't move out of the way on time and got hit.

Cameron: Oh my God...

Next period, I go into chemistry class and I see Quinton sitting at his seat and he waved to me and I waved back.

Quinton: Hey Rena, hows your leg?

Rena: It's fine now.

Quinton: Okay good.

Rena: Hey, my next class is on the third floor and can you take me to the elevator please?

Quinton: Sure

Rena: Thank you...

After class, I walked in the hallway with Quinton and we went into the elevator and I made to the third floor and went to my class.

Skipping to dismissal...

I'm coming out of the building and I see my moms car parked waiting for me and I see Quinton coming to me.

Quinton: Hey can I drive you home?

Rena: Sorry Q, my mom is here.

Quinton: Okay that's fine! See you tomorrow

Rena: Bye

I go into my moms car and she drives me home and then I went upstairs to do my homework.

A few hours later, I called bunny.

Bunny: Hello?

Rena: Heyyy

Bunny: What's up?

Rena: Nothing I'm just bored.

Bunny: Me too, and I'm in so my pain.

Rena: Why?

Bunny: I have these cramps and they're killing me.

Rena: Are you on your period?

Bunny: Yeah

Rena: Oof well feel better...

Two weeks later...

It is September 5th and I went to the hospital to get my cast removed and now I'm able to walk again. After that, I asked my mom if I can pick out an outfit for Quintons party since it's in two days. His actual is on the 8th but the party is on the 7th bc there's no school because of Labor Day.

I called Gigi and asked her if she can go help me pick an outfit for the party.

Gigi: Hello?

Rena: Hey Gigi, will you come to the mall with me and help pick out an outfit for Quintons party?

Gigi: Sure! I'll be there.

My mom drives me to the mall and I wait for Gigi to come and then I hear my name and I turn around and Gigi is calling my name and I ran to her.

Rena: Hey Gigi!

Gigi: Hi! I see you got your cast off

Rena: Haha Yeah.

Gigi:Are you ready to go Shopping?

Rena: Yeah!

Me and Gigi walk around and went into this store that I never heard of.

Rena: Oh wow, I've never been to this store before...

Gigi: I'm guessing you don't have this store in Chicago.

Rena: Probably not.

We looked around and I picked out some tops and I tried them on.

Gigi: Are you done yet?

Rena: Almost!

Gigi: Come out, I want to see!

I came out with the tops on.

Gigi: OMG they all look so good on you!

Rena: Thank you! Which one should I get?

(It won't let me put a picture)

Gigi: I like the second one.

Rena: Perfect! I'll go pay for it.

Gigi chose the black tank top and I paid for the shirt and we walked around at the mall some more.

Gigi: My mom is gonna pick me up, do want her to drive you home?

Rena: Sure!

Gigi: Okay.

A few minutes later we went outside and Gigi's mom is parked and we got in the car.

Gigis mom: Hey girls!

Gigi: Hi mom, this is Rena. That's the girl I told you about.

Gigi's mom: Oh hi Rena, it's nice to meet you

Rena: Nice to meet you too.

I told Gigi's mom my address so she can take me home.

I got home and I showed my mom the top I got and she liked it.