Chapter 15

During lunch, I sat with Gigi, Cameron and Vicky and we were eating lunch, but I was still wondering where Quinton is. So I called Bryce.

Gigi: What are you doing?

Rena: Calling Bryce

Bryce: Hello?

Rena: Hey Bryce, this is important, do you know where Quinton is?

Bryce: Um school?

Rena: Well he didn't show up the chemistry and we have English and Gym next and I heard that he is in the building.

Bryce: Oh maybe he transferred out of that class?

Rena: Nah, my teacher would tell us.

Bryce: Oh well I don't know then sorry.

Rena: It's okay...

After lunch, I go into English class and I noticed that Quinton is not there either.

Rena: What the hell is going on?!

Ms. Daly: Rena, are you okay?

Rena: Um yeah, I'm fine...

Gigi's POV

I'm walking to the bathroom and I see someone on the other side of the hallway and it was Quinton!

Gigi: (whispers) omg it's Quinton.

I walked up to him so I can talk to him.

Gigi: Quinton!

Quinton: Yeah?

Gigi: Why weren't you in chemistry today?

Quinton: I was in the guidance office.

Gigi: oh and how come you're not in English right now?

Quinton: I can't answer that...

Gigi: Hmmm... you're skipping classes so you don't have to see Rena, is that true?

Quinton: (sighs) yes it's true.

Gigi: Look, you cant skip all of your classes just to avoid someone...

Quinton: I didn't skip all of my classes, only the ones that Rena is in...

Gigi: Whatever... still it's an immature thing to do... you have gym next period and you're gonna go, okay?

Quinton: Fine

Gigi: Good.

Renas POV

After English I went to gym class and I saw Quinton and I couldn't believe my eyes...

Rena: Ooh um... he's here. That's awkward.

We didn't speak to each other at all but for gym, we played dodgeball and ofc we are on the opposite team so now I'm his target, but I'm gonna be mature and not aim for Quinton. But I have a feeling that he's gonna aim for me, but I'm not scared.

We started throwing the balls and Quinton threw the ball towards me but I caught it and got him out. I'm really good a dodgeball. Someone caught the ball and now Quinton joins back and then it's two of us left and ofc it's me and Quinton, but I just walk towards him and said this.

Rena: Just throw it at me.

He didn't say anything else but he lightly threw the ball at me so I can purposely get myself out.

During dismissal, I see Quinton walking passed me but I didn't say anything, I just kept walking, and I went to my car and drove home. I thought that school was gonna be good this year, but it is ruined... I was gonna FaceTime Bryce, but I was just not in the mood too.

4 days later...

It is Saturday and I still haven't said a word to Quinton. At least he's showing up to classes.

Bryces POV

I'm laying in bed and I hear someone knocking on the door and I didn't feel like getting up.

Bryce: SOMEONE GET THE DOOR!

Jaden: I'll get it!

Jaden opens the door and it's Nick Bean.

Nick: Whats up bro?

Jaden: Nothing much, come in.

Griffin: Yo Nick! What are you doing here?

Nick: I got some videos from the party so you can put it on YouTube.

Griffin: It's going on Bryces channel.

Griffin: BRYCE!

Bryce: WHAT?!

Griffin: NICKS HERE! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!

Bryce: Fine!

I was walking downstairs and I see the guys standing here.

Bryce: Yo what's good Nick?

Nick: I got some videos that you could put in your YouTube video, come watch.

Bryce: Okay!

I'm sitting on the couch with Nick, Jaden, and Griffin and then Josh shows up.

Josh: Yo what's good?

Bryce: Nick got some videos of the party

Josh: Sweet! I wanna see!

Nick was showing us some videos and there was one that caught my eye.

Bryce: Wait wait!

Nick: What?

Bryce: Play that video!

Nick: Okay?

We were watching the video and i see Cynthia and Rena together and I hear Cynthia yelling at Rena and getting all mad.

Bryce: YOOO NO FUCKING WAY

Griffin: What? What happened?

Bryce: YOU DIDNT SEE IT?! CYNTHIA WAS LYING THE WHOLE TIME. THIS IS PROOF!

Josh: OMG... Rena was right this whole times

Bryce: Dude we need to show Quinton this

Josh: Where is he?

Bryce: I don't know, I just woke up.

Jaden: He left an hour ago, I think he went out with Kio for breakfast.

Bryce: Ooh well we need him back immediately.

A few minutes later, Quinton and Kio come back.

Bryce: QUINTON!

Quinton: What?

Bryce: We have to show you something!

Quinton: Not now

Bryce: DUDE THIS IS IMPORTANT

Quinton: Fine...

We shoes Quinton the video and he was shocked.

Quinton: Uhh I- Um

Bryce: This is proof!

Jaden: Dude, Cynthia lies to you.

Quinton: Oh my God... Rena was right this whole time

Jaden: Yeah

Quinton: Oh my God, I feel so bad now, I need to fix this with Rena.

Josh: What are you gonna do about Cynthia?

Quinton: I'm gonna call her