Backstory

"I am going to be a father!" Denzel said happily going to the house with his mother to see his precious new daughter.

When they arrived there, Denzel's daughter was just left on the bed where her mother was supposed to be resting.

"Sweetheart? Where did she go?" Denzel asked sadly.

He cradles with his daughter and saw the note left behind.

Dear Denzel Quincy Crocker,

I am tired of your obsession with fairies.
The only reason why I was even with you was because I was dared to.
Now you know the truth.
I hated you like everyone else does.
GET A LIFE!
Sincerely, your divorced wife.

PS. You will forever be lonely.
Also, you can keep the freak of a child.

"Well, I can at least enjoy having fun with my daughter Angel. Would you mother help me raise Angel?"

"Sure! It would be fun to raise and live with my son and granddaughter!"

They went home and enjoyed their time with Angel.

Doctor Check up

"Well... It seems as if your daughter appears to have the condition of hydrocephalus."

"How could she have hydrocephalus? She looks like a normal kid." Mrs. Crocker said as she had her eyes dilated earlier from her eye doctor's appointment.

"Angel has a bigger head than normal because there is extra fluid in the brain. She will have learning disabilities with her coordination, vision, and maybe learning. She might experience some headaches, sleepiness, confusion, and memory loss." The doctor said as Angel fell asleep after being confused about what is happening.

"I will promise to support her in anyway possible to make her comfortable at home." Denzel promised.

Learning to walk

Angel wanted to get some peaceful quietness from the television, so she thought to crawl away.

However, she didn't know how to crawl.

So, she tried standing up and waddling away.

"Denzel! Angel is starting to walk."

"No way. Such a smart girl." Denzel said as Angel bumped her head onto her father's room door.

"Angel! Don't worry, I am here to comfort you." Denzel said quickly to cuddle with the child even though Angel fell asleep in his arms.

Later on, they tried again.

"Come to your father." Denzel said happily having his arms open to hug Angel.

Angel tried to walk to her father, but she ended up walking towards a lamp next to Denzel.

Next was a grandfather clock.

After that were circles around the dinner table.

Then confusedly walked to the living room couch.

Finally, Angel got to her father

... but it was his bed in his room.

"Don't worry. I am sure you will be able to learn like normal. You are special. Don't like your condition discourage you." Denzel said picking up his child and reading her a bedtime story.

First Words

Denzel was in his room searching for fairies with Angel.

"This is a fairy. They are magical creatures with wings and a wand. Everyone thinks that I am crazy to believe them, but I know that I am right." Denzel said trying to keep calm due to his daughter's sensitive hearing.

"Fa-Fair-Fairy re-rea-real. Fa-fa."

"Aw... You are learning already to speak even though it took about 4 years for this to happen, and 3 years to start walking. You make your old man proud."

School

When Angel was 5 years old, she still had to attend school with a specialist to help her.

"Hi there! My name is Tootie. Want to be friends?"

"Friend? Friend." Angel replied with an opening hug.

After that, Tootie and Angel became the best of friends supporting each other in whichever way possible.

Besides, other people were being mean to Angel for her hydrocephalus.

Other facts

Has an imaginary friend that is a flying mint color bunny.
Their name is Minty but otherwise, no real name.

Has an agenda book to tell her what is happening during that day...it is her schedule.

Birthday: July 13, 1992

Tootie is her best friend forever and met her before Timmy and his friends.

Author Note

I followed the order of the episodes told on Wikipedia. 

Although it might not be exactly like the shows, because I don't have access to the full collection of episodes, I did my best to include Angel in episodes or included a mini short story or fact information if she isn't directly related to the episode plot.