💥9.💥

The next day, the girls met up in the garden. They found a spot far from other students. "So, what happened yesterday?" Olivia asked her little sister. "Well you know, I went to find Peter. I found him and we talked." Nicole looked at the ground. "But about what?"She shook her head. "C'mon, we want to gossip." The girls laughed. "Yes, I can see that. But I can't. It's just between me and Peter."

"As I know my brother, I'm sure he already told the boys." Rose rolled her eyes. "That can be true, but I'm still not telling you." The girls pouted. They didn't see Alex approaching them. "Hey girls. Can I steal Lillian from you?" He gave them a dazzling smile. "I don't know. We are actually in the middle of something." Nicole shot a glare at her. "To be in the middle of something you need to begin." Lillian rolled her eyes and Alex chucked.

Rose lean to her. "Go, you can ask if Peter said something about last night." She said. "No, I won't ask him that. I don't wanna go anyway." Lillian whispered so Alex couldn't hear anything. "Why?" Lillian scanned him. "Because... he's I just don't know. He makes me nervous." She bit her lip in nervousness. "I know why you don't want to go. You have a crush but I'm asking why you don't want to ask." Lillian looked at her, eyes widened.

"I certainly do not have a crush and I don't want to ask because it's our brother and Nicole's privacy." They both stared at each other until someone cleared their throat. "Can we talk, please?" Lillian sighed. "If you promise not to kill me." She said under her breath and stood up. The girls gave her thumbs up when Alex wasn't looking and she stuck her middle finger at them.

They got far enough from the girls. "So what I wanted is. Well, the professor told me about your... thing." She interjected. "Jesus, he's really that mad at me? Okay, you can tell him I won't do it. I just don't understand why we're dealing with this like some school girls." He gave her a confused look. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "About our little argument with the professor. What are you talking about?"

"About your issue... you had an argument with the professor?" She rolled her eyes. "Well yes, and I wouldn't call it an argument. I know I did but I wouldn't, again. It was just a little misunderstanding. So tell me why you wanted to talk with me." He shook his head like he's waking up. "About your issue to actually use your powers. So he asked me if I can train you." She shook her head. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no... no. I can't. I'm sorry, tell the professor that I... that I'll be training alone." He put his hand on her arm. "Why not?"

"Because I don't want to hurt you. That's why I want to train alone. I don't want to hurt anybody." He laughed. "You won't hurt me. I promise you. So what are you saying? Will you be training with me?" She thought for a while. "I... Okay." He cheered a little. "Good." Lillian wanted to go back to them but she remembered what Rose told her. "Oh, the girls wanted me to ask you. Hasn't Peter mentioned something about last night?"

"I didn't know you like to gossip." She blushed. "I don't but like I said the girls told me to ask. I'm just worried about Peter, he's... he's hot-headed sometimes." She sighed and look down. "I understand that. I have a brother, remember? Scott... blond, shorter than me, have to wear glasses."

"Yeah, I think I remember him from somewhere." They laughed. "I'm sorry but I don't know anything." She waved that off. "That's okay."They looked at each other in silence. "Uhm I should go to work on the plan for our training." Alex broke the silence first. "And I should go back to the girls. See you later?" He nodded.

Lilian got to the girls quickly as she could, not looking suspicious. "So?" Jubilee asked first. "Well, the professor thinks that I need to train and he asked Alex to help me," Lillian explained to them. "That's quite understandable but we want to know if he told you something about Peter." Nicole wanted to throw something at them. "You won't let it be won't you?" The girls shook their heads giggling.

"Sorry to break it to you but he didn't know anything." The girls scowled once again. "That's a shame. We have nothing to talk about now." Rose kicked the grass out of boredom. "Okay, but you don't have to kick the poor ground." Lillian laughed at her twin's behavior. "Okay, I have an idea. What did you talk about with Alex?"

"I told you already. Professor wants Alex to train with me."

Jean rolled her eyes. "Yes, but it looked like you're about to punch him." Girls hummed in agreement. "He just started wrong and I thought he's talking about our misunderstanding with the professor. And I was a little angry with the professor." Lillian explained to them.

The girls laughed and chatted until the sun came down. "Oh my God, we were here for hours." Wanda pointed out. They just looked at each other and burst out laughing. "We should get some food." Lillian suggested. "Good idea, I'm starving."

"You're always hungry Rose."

They walked back to the mansion and went to the cafeteria. They sat together with food and looked around. Peter, Kurt, and Scott sat two tables from them. "Prince Charming at 9 o clock," Jean said and others immediately turned their heads to the left. Alex got to their table and handed Lillian a paper. "If you want to change anything just let me know. We're starting tomorrow. Enjoy your meal, ladies." they giggled quietly when he left.

Lillian rolled her eyes. "You're acting like some school girls. And what is it with me today? I said that phrase two times today."

"So what's your training schedule like?" Olivia asked. Lillian looked at the paper again. "Good, one is right after classes but others are good. What do you wear for training?" Everyone looked at her shook.

"You don't know... Just go with a pair of leggings and your brother's shirt."

"Why my brother's?" She asked. Jubilee wanted to explain it to her but Rose stopped her. "Don't bother Jubs, you're talking with a girl that doesn't own a pair of leggings nor sweatpants. She only has jeans, not too tight jeans skirts and dresses." Jubilee looked at her with widened eyes again.

"You can borrow one of mine. I have many." Nicole offered her and Lillian gave her a thankful smile. "Hold on. What are you wearing when you mess around?"

"Jeans. No matter what I'm doing, even when I clean around the house. I just feel comfortable with them." Jubilee shook her head. "Don't tell me that you're not taking your bra off when you come home."

"No. You guys do that?" Some nodded and some shook their heads in no. "You're a psychopath." Jubilee mumbled which made the other girls laugh. In a second, Peter stood behind his younger sister. "What did the older Summers gave you?"

Lillian hid the paper in her pocket. "Why do you bother?" She smirked at him. "Because you're my baby sister and I'm supposed to protect you." Lillian laughed and showed him the paper. "It's just my training schedule."

"Oh, okay. See you later, girls." Ashamed he walked back to their table. "Are you excited?" Ororo asked. "Yeah, I guess I am."