Wolves!!!

Anna's P.O.V

"Hang on tight." Kristoff tells me as we speed through the mountains. "Daniel and I typically go fast." I laugh and put my feet up sled. "I like fast." I say feeling the wind through my hair, only to have Kristoff shove my feet off.

"Woah, hey, watch it! This is fresh lacor! What, were you and your sister raised in a barn or something?" Kristoff yells before spitting on the sled to polish it, in which some of the spit ends up on my face.

"No, we were raised in a castle." I replied, wiping the spit off.

I glance behind me and I notice that Lina and Daniel were talking. I was getting pretty bored with Kristoff, so I decided to eavesdrop a little.

"So, um... what made your sister go all ice crazy?" Daniel asks my sister. However, before Lina could respond, Kristoff chimes in. He was obviously listening too. "Yeah, what did make the Queen go all ice crazy?" Kristoff asks, looking at me.

"Oh well, it was all my fault." I reply before continuing. " I got engaged, but then she freaked out because I only met him, you know, that day. And then she said she wouldn't bless the marriage."

"Wait, hold up! Did I hear you correctly?" Kristoff asks with a baffled expression.

"Yup." I hear Lina say from behind us. I turn and give my baby sister a look, but she ignores it.

"So let me get this straight. You're telling me that you got engaged to a guy you just met that day?" Kristoff questions, a little shocked. I roll my eyes and decide to continue the story. "Yeah, so anyways, I got mad and so she got mad and then she tried to walk away and then I grabbed her glove-"

"Wait a minute Anna!" Daniel interrupts me. "You seriously got engaged to a guy you just met THAT day?" He exclaims while Lina laughs.

"Yes, pay attention, you guys." I say a little annoyed. "But anyways, she wore the gloves ALL the time, so I just thought, maybe she has a thing about dirt-"

"Didn't your parents ever warn you two about strangers." Kristoff asks Lina and I.

"Uhhhh...yes they did." Lina and I reply at the same time inching away from the boys.

"But Hans, is not a stranger." I dreamily say crossing my arms.

"Oh yeah, what's his last name." Kristoff asks.

"Of the Southern Isles." I reply. Lina and Daniel start laughing hysterically.

"Favorite food?"

"Sandwiches."

"Best friend's name?"

"Probably John."

"Eye color?"

"Dreamy."

"Foot size?"

"Foot size doesn't matter."

Man, this guy is really getting on my nerves.

"Haven't you ever had a meal with him yet? What if you hate the way he eats?" Kristoff continues asking.

"What if you hate the way he picks his nose?" Daniel chimes in.

"Picks his nose?" My sister asks.

"And eats it." Kristoff adds.

"Excuse me boys, but he is a prince." I tell the two brothers.

Kristoff shrugs his shoulders. "All men do it."

"Gross!" I hear Lina exclaim.

"Look, It doesn't matter, it's true love." I say obviously showing my annoyance. "Doesn't sound like true love." The boys say at the same time. "Are you two some sort of love experts?" Lina asks looking over at Daniel. "No." Daniel replies. "But, we have friends who are." Kristoff adds in.