Fixer Upper

Lina's P.O.V

"Look Sven, the sky's awake." I hear Olaf say as we continue our journey to see the love experts. "Wow." I breathe out looking at the colorful night sky above me. It's so beautiful. I feel Anna put her arm around me. "Reminds me of old times. Doesn't it?" "Really? Why is that?" I hear Kristoff ask as he and Daniel join us.

My sister begins to laugh a little. "Oh, when Lina was little, she never wanted to do anything except play with Elsa and I. Especially when the northern lights were out."

I yawn as Anna continues her story, and Daniel seemed to notice. "You seem pretty tired Lina." He says laughing a little. "No,no,no,no, I'm wide awake." I lie before yawning again.

Daniel obviously didn't buy it. "Seriously Lina, if you're tired, I could carry you." I feel my cheeks immediately heat up. Did Daniel just say that he could carry me?

I quickly tried protesting, saying that I was fine, but before I knew it, Daniel lifted me up bridal style.

Wow! He's surprisingly strong.

"Uhh...Daniel? How am I not heavy for you?" I ask, still trying to ponder on what had just happened. Daniel looks down at me and laughs. "Lina, I've been climbing mountains and harvesting ice with my brother since I was little. Believe it or not, you're actually pretty light compared to some of the ice blocks that I've had to help lift. Just sleep as long as you need to, I've got you."

I immediately started blushing as Daniel said those words. "Why are you doing this?" I ask looking into his eyes. Daniel only smiles at me before replying. "Because that's what friends are for." I smile and start to fall asleep, but then I hear Anna shivering.

"Are you cold?" I hear Kristoff ask. I tell Daniel to put me down and he does. "A little." Anna replies. I look over at them and I notice that Kristoff was trying to hug my sister to warm her up, but then stops.

Could Kristoff possibly have feelings for my sister?

"Uhh...wait. Come here." Kristoff tells Anna, leading her over to some smoke. Daniel and I walk over. I put my hands up to the smoke, and the warm feeling felt really nice.

"Ooo, that's nice." I hear Anna say as she's warming herself up.

After a few minutes, we began our journey again.

"So uhh...about our friends." Kristoff starts. "Well I say friends, but they're more like family. Anyways, when Daniel and I were younger, it was just us and Sven, until they, you know, kind of took us in."

"They did?" Anna and I ask at the same time.

"Yeah." Daniel replies.

"We don't want to scare you girls, but they can be a little inappropriate, and loud, very loud." Kristoff explains to us.

"They can also be stubborn at times." Daniel adds in. "As well as a little overbearing, and heavy. Really heavy, which you'll know-you'll get it-they're fine- they mean well-"

"Daniel." I say putting my hand on his shoulder. "They sound wonderful."

"Okay then." Kristoff says moving away from us and Daniel follows.

"Meet our family!" They both exclaim.

Anna and I sit there in confusion as Kristoff and Daniel start greeting a bunch of rocks. "They're...rocks," Anna said as the boys started talking to them.

"They're crazy." Olaf whispers to us as I inch closer to Anna. "I'll distract them while you and Lina run Anna." Olaf whispered again. "Hi Sven and Daniel's family." Olaf waves happily skipping over to the rocks and begins patting them. "It's nice to meet you...why aren't you two running?" Anna and I look at each other as Olaf continues to talk to the rocks. "Because I love you girls, I insist that the two of you run." Olaf whispers again.