Elsa and the Ice Castle

Lina's P.O.V

"So um, how exactly do you girls plan on stopping this winter?" Kristoff asks Anna and I as we travel further into the mountains. "Oh, we are going to talk to our sister. Right Lina?" Anna exclaims looking over at me. "Uhh...yeah, sure." I reply shrugging my shoulders.

"That's it?" Daniel questions. "Our whole ice business is writing up on the two of you talking to your sister?" "So you guys aren't at all afraid of her." Kristoff says before his nose ends up colliding with an icicle.

"Why would we be?" I reply laughing a little.

"Yeah...I bet she's the nicest, gentlest, warmest person ever." Olaf casually exclaims as his snow body walks through a giant ice spike. "Oh look at that...I've been impaled."

After some time, we reached the top of the mountain and we noticed that there was no other way to climb up. "What are we supposed to do now?" I ask, staring at the mountain. "Hmm, it's too steep. I've only got one rope and neither of you girls know how to climb mountains." Kristoff says pulling out a rope and axe from his bag.

"Says who?" I hear my sister say. I look up and she is already "attempting" to climb the mountain. Daniel and I both nudge Kristoff and he looks up. "What are you doing?" He questions my big sister.

"I... am...going...to...see...my sister. Lina, start climbing!" Anna grunts struggling to climb. I start to go over, but Kristoff and Daniel end up stopping me. "I wouldn't be doing that kiddo." Kristoff tells me.

I look at Anna and I try not to laugh at the state she's in. She really does suck at climbing.

"Anna, you're going to kill yourself." Kristoff tells her.

"You're distracting me." Anna exclaims.

"I wouldn't put my foot there."

"I'm trying to concentrate."

"Or there."

Daniel and I both roll our eyes and laugh at the little argument Anna and Kristoff were getting into.

"How do you even know Elsa wants to see you?" Kristoff asks.

Anna ignores him and continues climbing.

"You know, most people who disappear into the mountains want to be alone." Kristoff explains.

"No one wants to be alone." Anna exclaims. "Except maybe you."

"I'm not alone." Kristoff says matter of factly. "I have my brother, and we have friends, remember?"

"You mean the love experts?" I question looking at the boys.

"Yes, the love experts." Daniel replies, crossing his arms.

I continue to watch Anna struggle to climb. "Please tell me I'm almost there." She says out of breath.

Not even close.

"Does the air seem a bit thin up here to you?"

Kristoff chuckles and tells Anna to hang on. As he's approaching her, Olaf comes around the corner. "Hey Sven!" The snowman yells, grabbing our attention. "Not sure if this is gonna solve the problem, but I found a staircase that leads exactly where you wanted to go."

"Ha ha, thank goodness, catch!" Anna yells before falling back. Kristoff ends up catching her. "Thanks. That was a crazy trust exercise." Anna says to Kristoff as he puts her down.

Anna grabs my hand and we both run around the corner to a staircase that leads to the most incredible ice castle I have ever seen.

Well...only ice castle I've ever seen.