Love Will Thaw

Anna's P.O.V

Coldness, that's the only thing I feel right now. Hans, the man whom I thought was my true love, turned out to be a fraud. Now, I'm currently in here, with my unconscious little sister as I begin freezing to death.

As I grow colder and colder by the second, I start to think about how all of this is my fault.

🎵 Anna: Life's too short.

To be such an oblivious fool, so reckless that I couldn't see.

Life's too short to be so desperate to be loved, that I only ever thought of me.

I wish I saw things clearly,

I guess I'm not just the sort.

Now all I know is life's too short. 🎵

Suddenly, I hear a noise. I look up, and I see the door knob starting to wiggle. "Help." I whisper, barely being able to sit up. The door opens and in steps..

Olaf?

The snowman walks in, cheerful as usual. However, when he saw me, he gasped. "Anna!" Olaf said, coming over to me. I felt him put his sick arm on me for a second before running off.

I gasped as I realized he was running towards the fireplace. Olaf throws some logs in and lights them on fire. I watch helplessly as he just stares in awe. "O...Olaf! Get away from there!" I barely got out as I watched the snowman lean closer to the flames.

"Woah...so this is heat?" Olaf exclaims, reaching his hands forward. "I love it...Oh. But don't touch it." He said running back over to me extinguishing his hand that had caught fire. He helps me stand up, and we both make our way towards the fire.

"So, where's Hans?" Olaf asked as we sat down. "What happened to your kiss?" "I was wrong about him. It wasn't true love." I choked out as I began shivering even more.

I then saw Olaf's eyes widen as he looked behind my shoulder. "What happened to Lina?" He asked worriedly looking at her crumpled up body behind me. I turn around and my eyes begin to tear up at the sight. I turn back to Olaf, and I explain to him what had happened earlier.

"Okay Anna, we can figure something out." Olaf exclaims. "You just keep warm by the fire, and I'll go check on Lina." And with that, he ran over to my sister.

Lina's P.O.V

I slowly begin to open my eyes. I couldn't really remember what had happened earlier, or where I was. The first thing I ended up seeing..

Is a carrot?

As I began to regain my vision, I saw that the carrot was Olaf's nose. "Olaf?" I whisper, grabbing his attention. He looks over at me and gasps.

"Hey Lina." The snowman said coming over. "What are you doing here?" I ask him. "Well I'm here to help save the day of course!" Olaf exclaims holding his sick arms out.

I looked behind him and my eyes widened at the sight of Anna shivering by the fire as everything came flooding back to me. I scramble to my feet and quickly run over to the fire.

"Anni!" I shouted as I hugged my sister.

She's ice cold.

"Lina?" Anna gasped as we pulled away. She touched my face and her eyes started to tear up. "I'm so sorry." My sister choked out. "This is all my fault. If I had just listened to Elsa about Hans then-"

"Anna, this is NOT your fault." I say cutting her off before continuing. "Hans had us all fooled. Now the only thing we can do is find you another act of true love."