The Bond Between Sisters

Lina's P.O.V

Two days have passed since The Great Thaw, and after all these years my sisters and I are closer than ever. Thanks to Anna's sacrifice, Elsa learned that love and not fear was the way to control her powers. And now, she's a respected Queen, whom everyone seems to love.

Hans eventually got banished back to the Southern Isles and was never allowed to show his face here again. As for the Duke of Weasel Town, Elsa declared that Arendelle would no longer do any sort of business with his country.

When Elsa heard about Kristoff and Daniel's ice business and what happened to their sled, she arranged a few things to thank the boys for helping Anna and I.

A few hours later, Kristoff and Daniel arrived at the castle, and Anna and I blind-folded them, and we pulled them outside.

"Where are we going Lina?" Daniel asked me as I pulled him through the kingdom. Anna was behind us pulling Kristoff.

"You'll see Daniel, and no peeking, okay?" I tell him as we draw nearer and nearer to the surprise. I tried to stifle a laugh when I saw that Anna had caused Kristoff to run into a pole.

"Okay, okay, here we are everyone." Anna said as we stopped. I quickly took off Daniel's blindfold and he gasped at what he saw. I looked next to me, and I saw that Anna was so excited that she completely forgot to remove Kristoff's blindfold. I nudge my sister and she snaps out of her excitement and takes off Kristoff's blindfold. When he sees the surprise, his face almost becomes identical to his brother's.

"Kristoff, Daniel, I believe Lina and I owe you two a sled." Anna said as Sven proudly walked over wearing a medal with a snowflake carved on it.

"Are you serious?" Kristoff asked us.

"Yes!" Anna squealed happily.

"And it's the latest model." I told them.

"No, we can't accept this." Daniel said, still looking at the sled.

"You have too!" I exclaimed. "No exchanges, Queen's orders!"

"She's named you two the official Ice Masters and Delivers of Arendelle." Anna adds in.

"What? That's not a thing." Kristoff said laughing.

"Oh, sure it is." Anna said, hitting Kristoff's arm. "And it even has a cup holder...do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it!" Kristoff exclaimed excitedly as he lifted Anna up and spun her around. "I could kiss you!" He added. All of our eyes widened as he said those words. Embarrassed, Kristoff put Anna down. "I...I could...I mean, I would like to. May I? We me? I mean, may we?" He stuttered before Anna kissed him on the cheek.

"We may." Anna tells him, and they kiss.

"Gross!" Daniel exclaimed before I slapped his arm. "Congratulations, you two!" I said as Anna and Kristoff pulled apart. They smiled at us.

"Wait, so if you two are together...Does this mean that we're gonna stay in Arendelle?" Daniel asked his brother. Kristoff held Anna's hand before saying yes.

Daniel and I cheered, and then we both pulled each other into a friendly hug.

"Ah, young love." Anna exclaims.

"Anna!" I yelled as my face turned red. "Daniel and I are just friends."

"Best friends." Daniel adds in while throwing his arm around my shoulder. I smile at him and Anna and Kristoff just roll their eyes at us.

Suddenly, we see Olaf approaching us on Sven's back. He gets down and runs over to us.

"I love summer!" The snowman exclaims excitedly, and we all laugh.

"Oh, I completely forgot. Elsa told Lina and I that she was gonna turn the castle court yard into an ice skating rink. We should probably head on over." Anna tells us. We all nod our heads and start to make our way over to the castle.

"Elsie!" I yelled when I saw my eldest sister. I ran over to her and tackled her into a hug. "Hello my little snowflake." Elsa chuckled as she ran her fingers through my hair. We pulled away as the others approached us. Elsa's eyes widened at the sight of Anna and Kristoff holding hands.

"Don't worry Elsa, I've learned my lesson." Anna laughed. Elsa nodded her head and we all made our way out to the palace courtyard where the whole kingdom was waiting.

"Are you ready?" Elsa asked and everyone cheered. I held Elsa's hand as she stomped her foot on the ground, turning the courtyard into an ice skating rink. She froze the fountains, and finally finished by creating an ice firework.

Everyone clapped their hands and began to skate. I smiled when I saw Kai and Gerda skating together.

Anna approached us, and Elsa caught her before she fell.

"I like the open gates." Anna said. "Me too!" I chimed in. "We are never closing them again." Elsa tells us before waving her hands to make ice skates for Anna and I.

"Oh Elsa, they're beautiful. But you two know I don't know how to skate." Elsa and I smirk at each other before grabbing our sister's hands and pulling her across the ice. "Come on Anna, you can do it!" Elsa said, holding Anna's hands as I skated beside them.

Olaf eventually came over and helped out as well. Soon, Anna eventually figured it out and was skating on her own. "See Anna? We told you you were a natural." I said as I grabbed her hand. Elsa grabbed my other hand and started to all skate together.

End of Story