Chapter 6 - House

After Taron showed me his room and we spoke for a bit and then we went into the living room and watched Tangled with his sisters. I love Tangled it's one of my favourite Disney movies and clearly its Tarons sisters too. I sat beside Taron on one side and his sisters on the other. I didn't know if they liked me but they were nice but I could tell they seemed confused , they were probably thinking I was Tarons new girlfriend or something.
By the end of the film two girls were fast asleep. He picked both of them up and took them to their bedroom. I stayed on the couch and turned off the TV and went on my phone. It was already 9 so I should be heading home soon. I had a couple texts from Lilith asking if I was going to come home , honestly I didn't know because I enjoyed spending time with Taron but I think it would be over the line if I stayed at his house over night.
I texted her saying I wasn't sure yet but I'll most likely be coming back.
After a couple of minutes Taron came back. And he threw his arm over my shoulder , I didn't budge I guess this was just a friendship thing.

"You want to watch a film?" He asked.
" I don't mind but it's getting a bit late , I think I should head home"
"No Ruby stay , you can sleep in the guest bedroom if you like. But of course I wouldn't make you stay here if you don't want to" He said , I could tell he wanted me to stay but I wasn't sure if this was such a good idea. But I know I'll feel bad after because Taron obviously wants me to stay.
"You know what Taron , I wouldn't mind watching another movie" I smiled and his face instantly lit up into a smile.
" Neither would I , you can pick this time" He said.
"Okay hmm let's see " I said as I scrolled through Netflix. I honestly didn't know what to pick there were so many good films.
"This one is one of my favourites and also a classic" I said and chose Titanic , it has always been one of my favourite films ever.
"Ooh good choice" Taron said and smiled. I sat back and rested my head on his shoulder yet again, his arm was around my shoulder and his head slightly placed on top of my mine.
I enjoyed nights like these with Taron , he's so gentle and kind , I never thought I'd meet a guy like him because there's not a lot of guys like him in the world today. I am very thankful for Taron.

When the movie was around half way done I felt sleepy so I decided to rest my eyes for a little bit but turns out I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up to the sound of someone snoring , I was in an unfamiliar room and I had no idea what time it was. I took a look at my surroundings and suddenly I felt an arm sneak around my waist and I instantly knew where I was. Tarons bedroom.
I looked down and saw his arm around my waist and I was wearing an oversized white t-shirt and by the feel of it I wasn't wearing any trousers or shorts. Great, this is just great. I thought for a second, why would Taron this? And who put me into these clothes? I hope Taron didn't because if he saw me only in my underwear that would be quite weird.
I was laying in my side and I could feel Taron laying right behind me.
I tried my best to get out of that position and stand up, I really hoped I wouldn't wake him up. Luckily I didn't, I stood up and tried my best to open the door as quietly as I could and I headed for the kitchen. I was quite thirsty so I thought a glass of water would do me good. While I looking for a glass I looked at the time, it was exactly 2 in the morning. I took a sip of the cold refreshing water and just stood there in the kitchen for a while thinking about the events that took place today.
I was starting to think that Taron might have slight feelings for me , I mean it makes sense , he wanted me to stay at his house and then when I fell asleep he took me to HIS bedroom and let me sleep in HIS bed while HE slept next to me, and not to mention he also possibly dressed me into some comfortable clothes , which I quite weird but I am also thankful because I don't think sleeping in fishnet tights and black denim would be the most comfortable.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen , I really hope its not Taron. It was Tarons mother.
"Hey why you up at this time?" She asked and looked at me as if she saw a ghost.

"I can't really sleep, what about you?" I asked her. She looked quite tired honestly.
"Can't sleep either" She said and walked over to stand beside me, I just nodded.
"So you and Taron huh?" She asked me nudging my shoulder.
"Oh no , we're just friends" I laughed nervously, does she think him and I date?
"In your perspective you're just friends but in his its otherwise" She said.
"What do you mean?" I asked her.
"Ruby he's my son , I can tell when he has feelings for someone. It's pretty obvious he likes you , I mean if he didn't he first of all wouldn't let you stay the night and second he wouldn't let you sleep in his bed" She said and let out a small laugh.
"I guess but it doesn't feel right , he has a girlfriend and I don't him to cheat on her with me and I'm not sure if I want this" I sighed, I really wasn't sure if I was ready to date someone famous like Taron.
"It will feel right when he breaks up with Emily, which I hope will be soon enough. I never really liked her , she was quite a bitch but she had her moments when she was nice and all but to be honest I may only know you for a short time but you seem nicer and better than her" She said and smiled.
"I still don't know" I really didn't. I placed the glass in the sink and left the kitchen without an another word.
I entered the bedroom as quietly as I could and laid back down beside Taron, by the looks of it he was only in his boxers. His toned abs were showing so I obviously knew he wasn't wearing a shirt.
I just stared and took a good look at him , he looked really cute while he was sleeping, the way his eyes would flutter every couple of seconds and the way his pink lips were slightly parted and he was letting out quiet snores.

Eventually I turned around on the other side and fell asleep, I wonder what tomorrow has to bring.