Epilogue.

A couple years has passed and Ruby and Taron were still together. Ruby has moved in with Taron on their one year anniversary and ever since they have inseparable.

On their 3 year anniversary Taron proposed to Ruby and they ended up getting married. Since Ruby hated cliche and giant marriages they had a small house one , where only their close friends and family were invited.

You could tell that Ruby and Taron were meant to be. They had everything in common and Ruby would always travel with Taron if he ever had to film or had interviews or anything.

She finished school and has started her own business because she knew she wasn't good enough for an actress so she decided to start a audition company where she would get young people who were interested in acting and she would hire specialists to audition them that would hopefully help them find an acting job.

She liked her job because she could do everything online and spend a lot of time with Taron.

Taron has been very busy these past couple years with acting , singing and doing press. He has starred in many new movies so of course he had a lot of press to do. He also started writing songs , mostly about Ruby, and started recording them. He hasn't released any yet because he's not ready. But he knows that one day he will let the world hear them.

2 years after Ruby and Taron got married Ru found out she was pregnant. A couple months later they found out it was a daughter and a couple more months after they welcomed a new Egerton to the world. Isabelle Rose Egerton.

They had stayed in Wales and now the whole family lives in a giant beautiful house. They have also adopted a brown and white Labrador and are living the happy life the always wanted.

And that's how a girls life has changed because of some falling boxes.