Chapter 11 - Preparations

The next day went pretty fast. I went to school like usual but I actually did speak to Taron before the dinner. This was the first he didn't drive me to school because he had to go the airport with him family , Matty picked me up in the morning instead. I was surprised T didn't even text me or call me , I assumed he must've went back to sleep after got back from the airport also he must've been emotional drained since he barely sees his family.

My uni day went by pretty fast, today I mainly practiced my play with Matty and the rest of the cast. Lunch went by pretty fast and then I had two more hours of practicing the play. Matty wanted me to go over to his house and practice more but I was sure we have practiced enough today also I was quite tired and ready to take a long nap.

When I got home my apartment was empty as usual , well unless Taron would come over. Lilith was at her evening yoga classes , she loved yoga apparently it was soul freeing which I didn't really understand but whatever. I changed into some comfy clothes and went back into living room.
I laid down on the couch and actually fell asleep pretty quickly , I must've been really tired.

I woke up around 2 or 3 hours later to the sound of someone knocking on my door.
Of course it was Taron , I was very happy to see him , I actually missed him a little bit because I didn't see him in the morning and he didn't text me during the day.
He of course gave me a nice long warm hug and then entered my apartment.
"You uh..didn't text me today , everything alright?" I asked him out of curiosity.
"Yeah it's all good , I just fell asleep when I got back home I was very tired , I was helping my mother pack all night and eventually I ended packing up stuff by myself because my mum to sleep , so I didn't get much sleep" He sighed and sat down on the sofa.
"Oh I didn't know" I said and went into the kitchen and put on some tea.
While I was waiting for the water to boil Taron told me about his day and how the travel to the airport was , luckily he said it felt short and it was quite emotionally to see his family leave again. I felt bad for Taron , it must be hard to see your family from time to time.
I told him about my day and I told me that Matty drove me to school in the morning , T was quite shocked to hear that. He still didn't like Matty , he said he seemed a bit odd. But that's what Matty exactly was.

"So you ready for dinner?" He asked.
"Honestly I don't know" I chuckled. I didn't know if I was ready to meet even more famous people , I was still shook from the fact that I was friends with Taron well mostly that he even wanted to be friends with me.
"Why?" He asked , a concerned look on his face.
"I'm just not ready for the fame thing , I in fact know that we're definitely going to get papped as soon as we step a foot into that restaurant" I sighed. Taron of course embraced me.
"I'm sure everything will be alright" He said, I didn't want to say anything anymore , I just wanted him to hold me longer so I just nodded. And we sat like that for a couple minutes before I realised what time it was.

"SHIT! It's 5 already? I gotta go get ready!" I said and quickly stood and looked at Taron.
"Well I'm going in what I'm wearing right now" He said , he was wearing a white Elton John ,Benny and the jets t-shirt and black jeans. He was wearing a dark blue bomber jacket when he came in but he took it off and of course it wouldn't be Taron if he wasn't wearing some type of boots.
"Well I don't know what to wear" I complained walking into my room.
"Let me pick out something then" He said following me and sitting down on my bed.
"Well if you insist go on mister" I laughed and sat down on the opposite side of him, he stood up and starting going through my closet. He didn't have many options since I barely owned any dresses or skirts.
He eventually ended up picking out a black not too tight dress that was mid thigh length and a white denim jacket.
"What about this?" He asked smirking , I must admit it was a great outfit.
"Wow can I hire you as my personal dresser?" I laughed standing up and picking up the dress, I'm glad it wasn't too tight because I don't feel comfortable in tight things.
"No need to hire me , just call me" He said and sent a wink my way , I just laughed and poked his side with my elbow. He just stood there staring at me like an idiot.

"Do you mind going into the living room or do you want me to undress in front of you" I said with seriousness in my tone but I let a small laugh at the end.
"I wouldn't mind staying" He laughed , I just rolled my eyes and pushed him out of my room.
"No peeking" I said as I shut the door.
"I can't promise that" He shouted from behind it. I just laughed , he's been such a flirt lately I find it actually quite funny.
I put on the dress and the denim jacket and I decided to pair some plain white converse with that and I put on some mascara and red lipstick. I straightened my hair and took my purse and left my room. As soon as I stepped into the living room Tarons eyes were all over me.
"You look gorgeous , as always" He smiled. I just smiled and asked if we're ready to go. He nodded and we left my apartment. We got into Tarons car and drove off.

AN

Sorry this chapter isn't the best , I've been trying to find some new inspiration so please bear with me.