Saiki K - Keys!

================================
Kusou Saiki
================================

Saiki sat in the corner both of his favorite bakery. He finished the coffee jelly and took his place in line. The line moved quickly moving him to the front. He ordered coffee jelly, and instead was handed a key with his name spelled out in bold letters. "Ko you going to the Big Brother House!" His mother had been the one to film his reaction only for it to be angry. Good grief.

================================
Nendo Riki
================================

Nendo was at his favorite hole in the wall ramen shack. Kaidō had suggested this time which was weird. Nendo received his bowl which had something white sticking out of the bowl. He pulled it out revealing a white key with bold letter. "Huh what's this?" He looked at Kaidō who was holding his phone up recording. "A key to the big brother house!" "Well it is not exposed to be in my ramen. Hey! This ramen isn't good to eat!" Kaidō refused the urge to facepalm at his friend's reaction.

================================
Teruhashi Kokomi
================================

Chiyo and Teruhashi has spent the entire day shopping in the mall district. Teruhashi has caught the eyes of all the men and some women in that walked by. "Teruhashi lets go in that store!" Chiyo pointed to generic store. They walked in only to be stopped at the front door and Teruhashi was handed a key with her name spelled out across it. "Is this what I think it is?" Teruhashi was basically jumping with joy as she turned to see Chiyo with her camera. "I AM GOING TO THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE!!!"

================================
Reita Toritsuka
================================

Toritsuka was using the busy mall to his advantage. While talking to the local ghost and then sneaking peaks as girls walked by for him he was approached by Saiki. "Uh Saiki What are you doing here? I'm not doing anything?" "Save your dirty thoughts for later here." Saiki handed Toritsuka a key only colored by his name. "Is this the? I AM GOING TO BIG BROTHER!!!!" Nendo had helped Saiki by filming his reaction as long as they got ramen afterwords.

================================
Kubayaso Aren
================================

Aren had recently received his motorcycle license and was taking Kaidō for a ride since he could drive by himself. They were heading for their secret hideout which had improved the last month. Aren pushed a hanging blanket out of the way to reveal the small coffee table which had a broken beer bottle and a white key shaped object. He picked it up and instantly thought of it as a weapon swinging it around before reading his name on it. "You are going to the big brother house!" Kaidō filmed his friend as he explain what was going on.

================================