The 'First' Week

Day 1

The Saiki K group each had their own room for now, except for Toritsuka and Nendo. Saiki was in the room farthest from the door while Teruhashi and Aren took ones closer towards it.

The Haikyuu group took the room that was on the second floor, Hinata wanted to try to jump onto the second floor and got sad when he couldn't. Bokuto and Kuroo found the pool outside and spent all day swimming. They ended up getting sunburnt. Suga gave up on trying to keep the three in line and ended up sitting outside in the hammock. Kenma (not aloud to have gaming consoles) got bored so he and Shoyou played went swimming all day along with Bokuto and Kuroo, but Kenma made sure they both put on sunscreen before swimming.

Towards the end of the day. The two groups met when Bokuto, Kuroo, Kenma and Hinata were playing charades by the giant couch and Suga was making dinner for the group. Nendo joined the game after a few rounds along with Aren. Toritsuka watched and made fun of them if they got it wrong. Saiki just sat in the kitchen after he had found the coffee jelly of course. Teruhashi went to bed early because she 'has the perfect sleep schedule'. Suga forced the group to go to bed after they refused to listen.

Day 2

The Haikyuu group had spent most of the day in the room. Kenma has brought poker and dealed out the cards. They were using cookies as chips. Bokuto and Kuroo didn't want to move due to being sunburnt.

The Saiki K group spent all day looking around the house. Teruhashi found the pool and worked a scene in her mind for Saiki to say 'Oh wow!' And put into action, but it failed. Saiki was trying to find a place to get away from Nendo and not be noticed using his powers, well he couldn't do it anyway due to the cameras. Nendo was asking Saiki is he had found any ramen in the pantry earlier, he couldn't find it. Saiki of course knew that it was kept under the sink but he couldn't be bothered to tell him that. Aren found the outside gym and was working out. Toritsuka was trying to move rooms but was caught by Nendo as he was leaving.

Tonight they all found their own food to eat because Suga is 'tired of this BS, he is not a mom and will not be treated like one'. So Hinata, Bokuto and Kuroo ended up eating the ice cream out of the freezer. Kenma ate speggetios. Suga made himself a bowl of ramen, which he also made for Nendo after he begged. Saiki ate coffee jelly. Teruhashi made a meal. Aren ate a premade meal that was in the fridge. Toritsuka was sulking in his room all night, 'if Nendo is in my room hot chicks will never come in here'.

Day 3

Bokuto and Kuroo began to get bored of the house and decided to prank somebody. They decided to prank Teruhashi because she is the only girl in the house. They first moved all the pool floats into a pile knowing she would be out there today. They then slipped a fake rat, which Bokuto carries with him just for this, on the bottom of the pile. They then hid her hat and sunglasses just as a precaution. They sat in the hammock which was in the backyard in the other corner from the pool and waited.

Teruhashi made another plan today to get Saiki to fall for her, she would have a lot of time if she was going to spend over a year with him in an isolated house. First, she would get into the pool and get in the white swan float. She would then fall out of the float when Saiki entered the backyard. Him seeing her like that would make her fall for him.

Saiki of course knew of the plan and avoided the backyard for now. Teruhashi came out in a blue and white pokadotted swimsuit. She pushed the top float of the pile. Seeing the fake rat she jumped back and slipped and fell into the pool. 'Which imbecile pranked me?!' She was mad but she didn't let that show when Bokuto and Kuroo were seen dying of laughter instead like some perfect angel she laughed with them. They got confused on why she wasn't angry. Due to that they were disappointed and they made it their goal to get her angry by the end of the day by relentlessly pranking her.

Saiki didn't want any part of this so he held himself in his room all day. So did Kenma he knew the two would most likely get bored by the first day, which they didn't surprisingly, but they were bored today, so something was going to go down.

Hinata and Suga packed pictures of people from the team and put them up. Hinata ended earlier than Suga and decided to try to make something to eat for dinner. He got Kenma's help and they made steak and chicken. The two spent the rest of the day together. Kenma taught Hinata pool and they played a few rounds before getting dragged into a prank by Kuroo and Bokuto.

Dinner was good that night it turned o it that Kenma and Hinata made enough for everybody to eat for dinner. But after another prank was set up. Bokuto was going to put goldfish all over Teruhashi's bedroom while they sat in the living room together. Kuroo was going to distract them with Hinata by acting out the entire Avengers movie.

The prank went according to plan and by the time everyone retired to their room a scream was heard and a raging Teruhashi stormed down the hall. Bokuto and Kuroo ran. They laughed as they ran completing their goal. This went on for about an hour and by the time they finished it was midnight, so no one got sleep.

Day 4

Everyone slept in the next morning besides Kenma and Hinata. Hinata is a very heavy sleeper so he was able to sleep the night before, and Kenma never sleeps. Hinata drew on Bokuto and Kuroo's faces before he left to eat breakfast. The staff already had to restock the kitchen so they restocked it at 5. Hinata wanted to see what they brought in but Kenma just wanted to eat. Kenma and Hinata ate breakfast together and sat on the hammock together.

Bokuto and Kuroo woke up that morning and they screamed at each other and then screamed at Shoyou, who some how from outside heard them and it was safe to guess that the entire house was awake. They both ran outside after they ran through every room in the house. Hinata his behind Kenma in the hammock but they both ran up grabbed him by his arms and threw him in the pool.

Everybody joined in swimming after that. Kuroo and Bokuto flipped Teruhashi out of the float and Aren made drinks for everybody and Hinata brought out popsicles. Saiki admitted that the day was fun besides for the constant Teruhashi in his ear. Kenma took a float and floated around the pool. Hinata took a tube and was splashing people with it and Suga stole the swan after Teruhashi was flipped off of it.

They all had sandwiches for lunch thanks to Hinata and they remained outside for the rest of the day until they one by one returned to their rooms.

Day 5

During the day everyone stayed in their rooms only leaving to eat. The Haikyuu room had board games courtesy of Kenma. Aren brought books to read. Toritsuka was still trying to get out while Nendo slept all day. Teruhashi was working on ways to get Saiki to fall for her and Saiki was listening in on the drama going on around the house.

Day 6

The group had to get ready to welcome the new contenders joining tomorrow so Suga lead the charge of cleaning the rooms and straightening up everything. They spent most of the day cleaning since the 'Dangerous Duo' had been making messes left and right. They then all slept in the living except Saiki so when they woke up they could greet them new house guests.

Day 7

Everyone except for Hinata was woken up by a knock at the door. It opened revealing the next houseguest.