Haikyuu!! - Keys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kōshi Sugawara
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suga and Daichi had to clean the gym today. Suga was mopping as Daichi was getting something out of the closet. Suga just assumed he was grabbing the extra mop to help. Daichi finally walked out as Suga was finishing with a present. "Here Suga." He handed Suga the present and pulled out his phone to video tape. Suga ripped open the packaging careful not to drop it on the floor to reveal a white key with Kōshi Sugawara spelled across it. Suga dropped everything but the key when he realized what it was. "IM GOING TO BIG BROTHER!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenma Kozume
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuroo was spending the day at Kenma's even though Kenma tried to kick him out multiple times, but gave up after the 5th or 6th try. Kenma was playing on phone. "Hey Kenma~ Whatchu playing?" Kuroo leaned over his shoulder to get a better view of what Kenma was doing? "Nothing." Kenma used his elbow to push Kuroo off him. "Then here!" Kuroo handed Kenma the key to the Big Brother house. He set his phone up to record a few minutes ago and was excited to see Kenma's reaction but all he answered with was. "Seriously..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shoyou Hinata
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata had been invited by Kenma a few minutes earlier to try to kick Kuroo out. He was in Tokyo with his mom and sister, so he was going to go spend the day with Kenma anyway. He walked into the Kenma's room which Kuroo was yelling at Kenma to be more excited. "Kuroo-San. Kenma." Hinata entered and all eyes turned to him. "Perfect I was going to find you after this! Here!" Kuroo jumped out of the bed and reached for his back and pulled out a key. "Here!" He handed it Hinata and awaited his reaction. "What is it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Katōrō Bokuto

Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi and Lev decided to have practice with hitting and blocking. They were taking a water break when Akaashi gave Bokuto the white key. "Is this? No way it's got to be fake." Akaashi just sighed and turned to Kuroo was snickering as Lev was recording the video. "It's real." "AKAASHI I AN GOING TO THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE!" He then hugged an embarrassed Akaashi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tetsūro Kuroo

Bokuto had just received the key when Lev poked him on the shoulder. "Here." He handed Kuroo his key and kept filming. "BRO BOKUTO I AM GOING TOO!" "NO WAY!" "THIS MUST BE LIKE FATE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~