The 'Fourth' week

Day 1

Bokuto and Kuroo had been pranking the new groups all day. They had first pranked Karma who claimed it as a poor excuse and agreed to help them along with Rio and Kauro. They had all then pranked 'Miss Bitch'. She was pissed. They had ran off laughing. They then pranked Bakugo. Just then the group had been put in a state of shock. They had never seen a quirk or any super power. They had seen a supernatural jumper, a lab creation, and Tamaki growing mushrooms. This is the first time they had seen it.

Bokuto and Kuroo had run to rely the message to the rest of the groups. Hinata had found it cool and had run off to ask the spiky haired person to teach him how to do it. Suga had to run after him to tell him to stop. Kenma just followed a few steps back with them.

Kauro ran to tell Haruhi. Haruhi of course didn't believe him and claimed she was falling for a damn prank. Kauro had eventually talked her into it.

Karma had developed a plan to assassinate Korosensei but then got reminded by Nagisa that he couldn't.

Bakugo was surprised that they didn't know what a quirk was and he spent his time explaining much to his dismay. He hoped that Aizawa would step in and stop them but he looked at him, and turned around chuckling.

Denki had spent the day trying to make friends he ended up making friends with Nendo, Hinata and Zenitsu. Nendo has made ramen for the group and they spent a lot of time talking.

Shinso spent the day sleeping and so did Aizawa. Ochaco was forced into 'girl time' by Teruhashi.

Victor an Yuuri had spent the day by the pool, Yurio had spent the day with him grumbling most of the time. Chris of course had taken the beloved swan float in a speedo scaring some of the younger people in the house. Phichit joined the swimming group.

Irina went to sit by the poolside during the day. Kaede joined her after escaping Teruhashi's grip.

The Attack on Titan group still couldn't figure everything out that had been around the house. They stumbled across the monitor that held all the house guest's faces. They had tried moving like it was a mirror. Then they figured that they are picture frames and walked away.

Aren spent the day with Terusuka much to his displeasure. Saiki still wanted nothing to do with the people in this house but a lot of their thoughts did surprise him. Like one of them went on about something about titans, one about murder plans and one was on about tacos. Teruhashi somehow dragged all the girls except Irina into the girl's room.

Kyoya was surprised to find some familiar people in the house with this new group. He couldn't place the faces but he knew them from somewhere. He had approached the green haired one but she seemed jumpy and walked away and the blonde just ignored her. Renge has somehow managed to get on a peak by the pool and had been watching the day unfold from there.

They had all stargazed before they retired to their rooms.

Day 3

For the most of the day for some reason no one had left their rooms, they had only left for food, drinks and the bathroom.

Day 5

Today Hinata was dead set on learning how to make his hands explode, so was Karma, Rio, Bokuto, Kuroo, Kauro and Kenma (he wasn't but thought it was cool). Bakugo had tried to evade them but they found him pretty easily. He tried to teach them but ended up calling them a bunch of quirkless extras. Needless to say that most of them got pissed and tried to beat up the explody guy as they called him.

Renge has continued to watch the drama unfold. Kaede has joined her too and they had talked about the other houseguests and gossiped. Haruhi had finally got a day free from Teruhashi and she was spending it outside on the hammock. She wanted to be as far away from the chaos as possible. Nagisa and Suga had joined the relaxing outdoors after some time. Aizawa sat in the kitchen all day enjoying a few cups of coffee and being annoyed by the group who wanted to 'learn' quirks. He told them that they had to born with it, Hinata walked off with Kenma. Karma, Bokuto, Kuroo, Rio, and Kauro insisted that it was BS and begged him to teach them.

Shinso got dragged into making friends by Denki and Ochaco. They had ended up talking to Kyoya, Saiki, and Tanjiro but none of them had been keen on being friends. They then met Phichit who granted was older but still was fun to be around. Chris had joined them later and scared off Denki and Ochaco.

Victor was recognized finally by Kyoya and so was Yurio and Yuuri. He began with asking them questions and writing them in his notebook. They wanted to get out of the conversation, so Yurio just stormed off. Victor and Yuuri followed. Kyoya was confused but went over his notes. Ritsu found a secret room in the house and had been looking around it before he noticed that it had bookshelf, he didn't want to read so he left and laid on the main couch the rest of the day.

Nendo tried to find Saiki all day, Saiki of course had left to avoid human interaction and was now on a deserted island which he found semi-peaceful. Nendo gave up half way through the day and had met up with the friend group that he had made. Zenitsu spent the first half the day chasing after Nezuko and Tanjiro. Zenitsu was stopped by Denki and Denki asked if he had any other friends and he pointed in the direction of Tanjiro.

Giyu disappeared some how throughout the week but was found today by Tanjiro when he was running from Zenitsu. Inosuke started a fight, but was stopped by the four from his group. The person who he had gotten in a fight with tried to blow him up but got stopped by an old black haired man.

Irina used the day to get in some beauty sleep since she had found a sound proof room. Eren, Mikasa and Armin aren't used to this. They had been jumpy since they stepped into the house. They didn't know how this world worked, but Hange had been bombarding everyone around the house with questions most of them avoided them since they didn't know how to answer them. Levi either didn't want to know or didn't care, or both, cause he didn't do anything except reside in a few rooms in the house.

Day 7

Levi spent the day cleaning the house along with the scouts, Hange slipped away and Levi sent Armin to find them. Levi has tried to keep everybody away from the main area but failed which he was surprised when they did. Nobody could figure each other out. He eventually had convinced everyone to leave but they did leave a mess in their wake.